[2.4] Simple Juggernaut Earthquaker - Uber Lab Farmer

To Spiderpig1: It looks like you're right about Added Fire being additive and Conc Effect being multiplicative. However, this build has more than enough damage to clear 99% of monsters without any trouble at all. Because of this, it's better to have Added Fire and the extra AoE from not equipping Conc Effect. AoE is always better for maps.

In contrast, Concentrated Effect is better against bosses. The problem here is that since the gems are different colors, switching them whenever you fight a boss is completely impractical. Although this build is designed for farming Uber Lab, I have had absolutely no problems with fighting Izaro on this build.
"
olim4321 wrote:
can i use 2 kaom rings? i think i will have enough res with enduring cry

Yes, that's not a bad idea at all. Knock yourself out.
https://soundcloud.com/excision/sets/earthquake-remix
What is an alternative to - Devoto's Devotion Nightmare Bascinet - . Its on poe.trade for lowest like 36c which is pretty expensive...so would be awesome if you had any ideas on what would be an alternative..
"
Kilsum wrote:
What is an alternative to - Devoto's Devotion Nightmare Bascinet - . Its on poe.trade for lowest like 36c which is pretty expensive...so would be awesome if you had any ideas on what would be an alternative..

Get a nice rare Eternal Burgonet until you can afford a Devoto's. Prioritize increased armour, life, and strength (or dexterity if you still need that), as well as any resistances you may need to cap them at 75%.

The build is still very viable without the Devoto's, it's just a very nice QoL item.
Last edited by AronJerda on Sep 4, 2016, 9:50:34 PM
Have you tried uber lab yourself with this in 2.4? I think ti's going to be really difficult now.
I've got a ~500dps 2h mace, do you think it would be worth running a marohi (~400 dps) just for the increased aoe?
"
vinco2050 wrote:
I've got a ~500dps 2h mace, do you think it would be worth running a marohi (~400 dps) just for the increased aoe?

I think it's worth it, but I have never tried this build with anything but a Marohi. My suggestion, if you already have the ~500dps mace, is to buy a cheap Marohi and try it out with both to see which works better for you. The Increased AoE is definitely whathe makes Marohi so good, imo.
"
Revocaine wrote:
Have you tried uber lab yourself with this in 2.4? I think ti's going to be really difficult now.

I haven't tried Ube Lab in 2.4 yet, but I imagine that I will be just as easy.

Why do you think it's going to be difficult now? What did they change (besides the obvious Earthquake nerf, which is negligible)?
"
Excalibur__ wrote:
"
Revocaine wrote:

I haven't tried Ube Lab in 2.4 yet, but I imagine that I will be just as easy.

Why do you think it's going to be difficult now? What did they change (besides the obvious Earthquake nerf, which is negligible)?

Unrelenting was nerfed hard.

Instead of a 100% chance to get max Endurance charges it's a 25% chance.

You should still be incredibly tanky but don't expect the permanent IC shenanigans like we had before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info