0.9.5h Patch Notes

During the deployment of this patch, there will be a downtime of up to 30 minutes as we migrate our master server to new hardware (Dual SSDs and 12gb of RAM :D)

Version 0.9.5h:
  • Fixed a bug where Rain of Arrows would deal damage twice when used by a Templar.
  • Changed the party UI to appear behind other HUD elements such as the vendor screen.
  • Chaos Inoculation now grants a multiplicative increase to Energy Shield.
  • Spiders are now faster.
  • Changed the patcher so that it can't generate a corrupt pack file if it is closed while patching.
  • Fixed the damage prediction that Rain of Arrows uses.
  • Fixed some problems related to corrupt pack files.
  • Fixed a bug where Frenzy didn't get the bonus melee range for hitting fleeing enemies.
  • Fixed a bug where the game wouldn't start if the graphics card in the config file doesn't exist.
  • Fixed instant recovery flasks giving "while healing" effects permanently.
  • Made Eramir give Combined Amulets to anyone who has killed all the Bandit Leaders and delivered the amulets. Some characters were stuck in this invalid state.
  • Made it so that the auto-completion list will only show when the cursor is within the whisper name part of the message.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
nugstash wrote:
if a witch shoots a ice spear and a player joins the map, hell see the ice spear, even if it was shot 20 minutes ago.
That's a known issue which has been occurring with all projectiles since before the beta, which we'll hopefully have a good way to solve soon - it's a complicated issue to do with which data is serialised to clients.
"
Noktis wrote:
From version 0.9.5g:
"
Zoomed the view out. Later we'll probably add controls for this.

I think that you should change isometric view too.

It's not isometric, it's a normal perspective view like any other 3d engine :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Ooga wrote:
2 days now and still wont go past the patch section 0.9.5h same error all the time timeout.
0.00% Speed: 0.00B/sec 0.00B of 72.74MB
and thats it. after a while error:timeout was reached while downloading http://patch11.pathofexile.com:8095/patch/ShaserCache.dat.
the patch number(after http://patch??) changes on retries but same error all the time 4 the last 2 days now..still cant find any fix on forums,unless i missed it sumwere? is there a way around it or a fix somewere that i cant see, can someone help please.im pretty sure im not the only 1 with this drama, if anyone knows a way 2 fix it can u please post.i found a backup of Content.ggpk on my other drive and put that bak in game folder and still same problem timeout error.i would prefer sum sort of way around this error without spending another 6+hrs downloadin the whole thing again.

WOW cant believe it..uninstalled game deleted ggg folder..started fresh download and again ERRORS(over 1hr so far just 2 do about 100mb b4 closing due 2 the erors and starting again) 2nd 1 now(cant rememba 1st 1)
error:timeout was reached while downloading http://patch10.pathofexile.com:8095/patch/art/2DArt/Matte/Forest_1920.png..lets see wat error i get next b4 i give up.

Thanks for the information. We're looking into this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info