White Crude Bow vs. Uber Atziri

Gear

Trash Clear: Frost wall and Lightning Arrow

Build Guide

This is a minor change to my original build, a LA noncrit Marauder top tier Bow character. I specced out a bit of life and 2 jewels to get the mine nodes and point blank. Chin Sol or Reach of the council will do about 3.3 times the damage you get with a crude bow.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1696139

Why this works
Be at max. Frenzy charges to apply poison on hit with Barrage. Then everything, gems, gears, passives, ascendancy, double dip. If you want me to do the math leave me a comment

If you like what I do, please donate me MTX points so I can buy the New Naga Helmet for 100 points :D

cheers
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2017, 12:48:38 PM
GG, man!
Durian | 0.6 | Automated Item Search - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1507190
ExileTrade | Advance Item Search - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602257
This is seriously impressive, massive balls. White bow yeah.. but a crude bow?! Just shows the smart use of the mechanics. Recommend his build if you ever wanna go bow-based.

You should post this on reddit and ppl will cry nerf nerf nerf fun detected.

Anyways good job man!
why not use the fated unique ring, then you wud also apply bleed+ no need for snakebite?
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
why not use the fated unique ring, then you wud also apply bleed+ no need for snakebite?

nope that wont work because that ring only does it for melee skills
This is insane, man.
Can you list all the stats/things you use to double dip? I'm still a bit confused where the damage comes from..
IGN: Akimiya
you did this build without mines before right? just using barrage?
"
Akimiya wrote:
Can you list all the stats/things you use to double dip? I'm still a bit confused where the damage comes from..

Projectile damage, mine damage, chaos damage, general damage all double dip. So

- all increased mine damage from the tree
- all increased projectile damage from the tree
- all increased chaos damage from the tree
- all increased projectile damage from my jewels
- all increased damage from the flame golem and a sulphur flask
- the 100% increased projectile damage you get from having 100% pierce with drillneck
- the 40% more damage from berserker
- the 16% more damage from frenzy charges
- the 49% more damage from remote mine gem
- the 39% more damage from trap and mine damage gem
- the 29% more damage from pierce gem
- the 39% more damage from void manipulation gem

all apply to both the initial hit AND the poison base damage. So the inital base damage from added chaos gets multiplied many many many times, and each projectile barrage is shooting applies this poison.

Now vaal lightning trap double dips again. It shocks and does

50% increased initial arrow damage taken
50% increased poison damage taken

See how this goes?

"
Maxwell89 wrote:
you did this build without mines before right? just using barrage?

Check the link under "build guide" I usually play as a Lightning Arrow Berserker. One can use Barrage for single target, but currently frost wall is better
Last edited by cmphx on Jul 6, 2016, 12:55:11 PM
@OP: I love you and I hate you at the same time, seriously! You really showed everyone that this whole "buhuuu, this bow is sooo OP" whining is nothing but plain bullshit. It's not the bows that are broken it's a mechanic that is bro.. STRONG! :) Sadly now this mechanic will get it in the butt without love. :/

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info