Did performance get better in the last patch?

"
It's disappointing poe runs so badly with SSD + gtx980 + i7-5930K + 32GB ram
Still get some terrible client side lag, especially during lab runs (killed me once last night) that further fuels my hatred for lab.

Actually a really worrying post since I am looking at a new computer soon and if what you have as specs isn't solving the issue, there is no reason for me to upgrade.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Sound still sometimes rips, lags in new instances. But it faster starts. So I'm not sure.
In some ways performance has improved a lot. Load speeds are much faster, when they load! I get quite a few disconnects just changing towns.

I can live with the random disconnects except when it comes to the lad. To run the lab takes some time and effort as everyone knows. When the game disconnects in mid lab you are toast. There are no 2nd chances in the lab. Just like hard core.

Nothing on gods green earth makes me want to drop down and tear the carpet with my teeth than lab disconnects. I would love the lab otherwise. It has great challenges but the disconnects make it almost a total waste of time. except when you sometimes make it through.

Please ggg fix this problem. Please, please please.

i7 and radeon 7850 and am getting in rainy hideouts(catarina ones) ~17 fps wtf?
Lab runs horrible: traps + debuff totems = ~12fps unplayable.
NONE OF THAT WERE PRESENT in 2.3 whats going on? most of the time game runs at 100+ fps

Also forgot boss rooms(burial grounds t5,crypt t9) even after the boss is dead am getting ~19 fps spikes ALL the time in the 2x2 meters zone...really?

Something changed for the radeon users clearly.
English sucks sorry but u can get the idea.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
well, for me it gets worse each new patch

This
No Problem,
Exile
Gameplay is smoother for me, but some issues stayed - like fps drop in combination of few spells when in party. Before Prophecy patch sounds was superb but now its low quality.
Last edited by Rexeos on Sep 22, 2016, 6:15:54 AM
"
TheExile777 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
well, for me it gets worse each new patch

This
The only thing that improved is loading time but thats not really a performance feature imho, its QOL. Real performance buff is to performance that affects you while playing

i dont give a fuck about loading 10x faster if i am to play with 2-3 seconds freeze
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Back in July I commented on this thread. Tdy is sept 22 and nothing has really changed. yesterday i had 9 game crashes.

What ever the problem is, either it is very hard for GGG to fix, or they have assigned it a very very low priority.

So get used to it guys.
Yeah, pretty used to Dc, Dsync and lag - I alternate betwen Sao Paulo and Texas but the latency is awful. Lets pray for Chris and wait some good news lads...
"
Life is wasted on the living - Catarina, Master of the Dead
Last edited by JAPA_77_LAPA on Sep 22, 2016, 8:14:00 AM
"
JAPA_77_LAPA wrote:
Yeah, pretty used to Dc, Dsync and lag - I alternate betwen Sao Paulo and Texas but the latency is awful. Lets pray for Chris and wait some good news lads...
"
Life is wasted on the living - Catarina, Master of the Dead

I alternate between washington dc and texas. washington usually has lowest lat but if it screws up (which it usually does) I switch to texas etc.
Doesn't really help except mentally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info