Lab

Do we still need to run lab on every char we ever make? Wasnt there something about only having to do it once/league or something?
While i dont mind doing lab once in a while it make an allready super boring leveling experience make me sick about even trying out the new leagues.
Last bumped on Jul 6, 2016, 4:15:54 AM
Trial completion is now shared between characters in the same league. You still have to run the lab itself on each character.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Jul 5, 2016, 5:36:19 AM
So nothing really changed then? We can only hope they remove something in the next expansion to make the leveling experience less tedious.
It takes 100+ hours to get to level 90, the majority of which is running the same maps over and over again. Now you're saying that the labyrinth, the only genuinely different part of the game that takes maybe two hours tops, is what makes it tedious? Perhaps you'd prefer to run an endless ledge from 1 to 90 instead?
Last edited by databeaver on Jul 5, 2016, 9:35:43 AM
Im saying that having to do another thing over and over in an allready repetitive experience doesnt help.
Uber lab tho i think is good but having to do the lower level ones is imo not fun at all.
If u are loving it good for u but i dont and was hoping they would make it so u dont have to do it over and over.

Btw, "trial completion is now shared" what does that even mean?
Last edited by Pickboaa on Jul 6, 2016, 4:06:49 AM
"
Pickboaa wrote:
Im saying that having to do another thing over and over in an allready repetitive experience doesnt help.
Uber lab tho i think is good but having to do the lower level ones is imo not fun at all.
If u are loving it good for u but i dont and was hoping they would make it so u dont have to do it over and over.

Btw, "trial completion is now shared" what does that even mean?

The things that open the lab. You know, those trap gauntlets in the prison/crypt/sins/etc. You do them on one character and the lab will be instantly open to other characters in that league.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info