Infinite map loop

edit: searching for related issues again i found pretty much the same one in another thread and therefor quoted my post here in the thread over there - feel free to ignore this thread, but instead check https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1689732/page/1/#p13463305.

So...

I was quickly running through a twinned Arena Map and couldn't find the way forward. After a while i realized i had the complete layout scouted and there was no way to advance - the usual way (northwestern arena section exit) instead brought me back to the entrance to that exact arena (southeast corner of said arena section).

Link to choppy youtube video of the loop:

I then did some research on bug reports and read the "how to" thread, took the debug screenshot (some minutes after the video)...

Debug Screen (348.208.336):
Spoiler

When i tried to leave that arena once again after that screenshot the area was reset and i could progress/ access the boss room (Therefor I can't guarantee whether the screen was taken within the old, bugged, or the reset layout!) .

The map had no specific prophecy although I completed a random one in there before the map reset (Erasmus' Gift, 20% Skill Gem drop) and in the area I accessed after the reset there was a Trial of Swirling Fear.

Obviously the problem is "solved" for the moment, but for the sake of a bugfree experience in the future I thought I'd still share my material.

Kind regards,

Gwyddy
Last edited by Gwyddy on Jul 4, 2016, 5:14:18 PM
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2016, 5:03:12 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info