What game/s are you playing currently?

All platforms allowed.

Playing Digimon Heroes on my phone. Plaing Witcher 3, This War of Mine, Divinity Original Sin EE and Postal 2.

What are ya'll playin'?
simpsons tapped out on phone, POE and GTA5 on compy. Pretty simple lol
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Thea: The awakening
Windward
Poe
Dragonball Z Xenoverse
LoL
DS1

E: going to play Broforce with some friends to celebrate the 4th
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on Jul 4, 2016, 2:48:10 PM
"
Einkil wrote:
Windward
Poe
Dragonball Z Xenoverse
LoL
DS1

Cant wait for Xenoverse 2. :)
"
"
Einkil wrote:
Windward
Poe
Dragonball Z Xenoverse
LoL
DS1

Cant wait for Xenoverse 2. :)

I only just got Xenoverse with the steam sale. Not a huge fan of DBZ, though I liked DB. I found it surprisingly fun for what it is, even with some of the issues I have with it.
I'll probably wait for Xenoverse 2 to go on sale, but I'll be picking it up.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Path of Exile
Adventures of Lolo

I rented a Lolo game from Blockbuster 30 or so years ago, but couldn't figure out how to play since there was no manual. I randomly remembered that a couple of weeks ago and decided to give it another shot. It turns out it's actually a pretty good puzzle game. I didn't read the manual this time either, but I also didn't give up after 30 seconds like I did back then.

I think I'll hit up some more old school classics I missed when I'm done with that.
Woah, Postal 2 heh that brings back memories, could never get past the shopping mall bit.

I'm trying to beat an old PS1 game Pepsi Man this game is my achilles heel. Also just purchased all the FF titles from the Steam sale, and started FF7 again - so I won't see the outside world for a long while.
Currently playing Enderal, a total conversion mod for Skyrim. It shits on original Skyrim btw, it's really good.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I mostly play Hearthstone, as I'm the sort who never runs out of gold playing in the Arena (been averaging about 8 wins sure WotOG came out).

On a similar note, before my computer died a death, Duelyst looked pretty amazing. Would probably be playing that if I could. They really need to make an Android version. Also proper forums; I have some solid ideas for feedback but I hate Reddit.

Haven't played PoE recently, but I've watched a few videos, so I know Reach of the Council is an item now. That would probably have been enough to get me frustrated enough with the direction the game is taking to quit, if I hadn't been forced into it already.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 4, 2016, 5:53:49 PM
"
Melissa_GGG wrote:
Woah, Postal 2 heh that brings back memories, could never get past the shopping mall bit.

I'm trying to beat an old PS1 game Pepsi Man this game is my achilles heel. Also just purchased all the FF titles from the Steam sale, and started FF7 again - so I won't see the outside world for a long while.

Which shopping mall bit? Krotchy or Gary Coleman?^^

I played Witcher 3 a lot but without actually buying it *cough* but i will get it on GOG Galaxy soon, its so damn good, best game devs ever (sorry GGG). :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info