Do you know good cheap magic find build for 2.4?

Please no low life I would like to play something easy not necessary with super mega high MF. Also It would be cool if it was solo play build.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 4, 2016, 1:39:40 PM
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2016, 3:28:41 PM
"
LVL 87 Way of the Poacher, Avatar of the Slaughter, Quartz Infusion (haven't done Uber yet)

ascetic MF gear-retired

MF SWAP:

i started new league with this build (all sold now minus the ascetic).. could do up to t8 maps reliably without dying

put on suicide gear with life at 2500 and resists all around 30 to farm dried lakes exclusively and made enough money to buy a reach and a cospris... focus on cold damage to engage quantity.. at one point, I was nearing 400 rarity and 65 qty

bow= 10c, found almost everything else; linked all myself.. so around 40c for entire build

go deadeye for dps; ranger.. pick all life, movespeed and crit you can and that is it
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
kamil1210 wrote:

Please no low life I would like to play something easy not necessary with super mega high MF. Also It would be cool if it was solo play build.

essence drain + contagion or dual/triple/quad flame totems/shockwave totems or summoner or poison arrow
those are the best.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 4, 2016, 3:29:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info