<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN:CheddaSpredda
Game experience:about 4 years
Reason for wanting to join: To socialize about my favourite PC game with some awesome people :)
Any additional information: Played on an off for about 4 years, played in almost every league, never got to shaper yet but i hope to this league
bump
bump
IGN:rf_gabo
Game experience:have been playing since legacy (2.6.0), so not much, but i'm quite a theorycraft-oriented player, and kind a quick learner
Reason for wanting to join: group farming and possibly some good advice to finally tackle the real end game (never actually downed the shaper, want to get it down this league)
Any additional information: not much, i'd say i hope to find some good players to play with (and kick some serious ass too)
I forgot I deleted my character that has the same name as my account name. Just use Cybillion or Chimecha
IGN: DerCapitan

Game experience: Been on and off since open beta

Reason for wanting to join: My current guild is silent as hell and I like playing with people. There's also not a lot of interaction between guild mates other than, "Can I get a WP here or can someone fetch me a skill gem please." Nobody maps with each other. Nobody levels characters together and barely anyone talks x.x

Any additional information: I'm on a lot but there will be times where i'm going to have to be gone for a few days to potentially a few weeks (being in an infantry unit and all).
Last edited by Skarwind on Dec 22, 2017, 12:45:03 AM
bump
IGN: KalidiosEK
Game experience: started in perandus league i believe
Reason for wanting to join: getting kinda bored to play solo
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info