Help in uber lab.

"
Natharias wrote:
The Wiki contradicts itself:

"Armor will never prevent more damage than its value divided by 10 (e.g. 1000 armor will never prevent more than 100 damage)."

According to that example, 1000 armor should not prevent more than 100 damage from a single hit, ever.

Yet above that it claims:

"To prevent one third of damage, you need armor 5 times the damage (e.g. 500 armor for 100 damage).

500 divided by 10 is 50, so 500 armor should not prevent more than 50 damage. This means that 1000 armor should be able to mitigate at least 200 damage per hit, as opposed to 100.

Again, whoever is writing the wiki is messing up. The last "Rule of Thumb" should be corrected, assuming that part is incorrect.

You are reading it wrong. You need 500 armour to prevent one third of 100 damage, e.g. 33 damage. The prevented amount is one 15th of the amount of armour, which is less than one tenth.
well, math always goes over my head but i can tell my labrunner numbers that allows me to facetank uber Iz/Argus.. not sure how much added elemental they can have though, i almost died to a 1-shot when Iz was buffed by those 3 golems.

hp:6000
Ar: ~8000
EC's: 8 always up, no immortal call
Fortify (use the gem in my main attack)
CwDT+enfeeble+molten shell
that -30% critmulti-node from the tree (makes enemies crits basically normal hits)

my regen is around 1100/sec

So far i have doen the uber lab 20 times without any issues(Argus) and that 1 time when Izzy had "too" much elemental buffs

And yes, i could face them with a white weapon and Voidheart means nothing, it just makes things die a little faster
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
that -30% critmulti-node from the tree (makes enemies crits basically normal hits)

Indomitable (and similar modifiers) reduces Extra Crit Damage, not Crit Mult. With 30% Reduced Extra Crit damage taken, the normal 130% Crit Mult effectively becomes 121% (100 + (30 * 0.7)).

Also worth noting: the node is 20%, leaving enemies at effectively 124%.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jul 5, 2016, 8:27:03 AM
Hi, I faced the exact same problem with my Juggernaut bevor. Now I'm using immortal call (selfcast with Inc. Duration) every 6 seconds and be mostly immun to his heavy Hits. The elemental damage he Deals with some attacks and when he is buffed can easily be tanked, if you factor the phys damage out
Last edited by Creest on Jul 5, 2016, 9:05:40 AM
Ran it once last night. 6.4khp, low-ish amount of armor (don't remember but maybe 3-4k?) 8 EC + IC. Yesterday he had the 2handed mace which I figured would be the biggest hits. Even his Voll smash didn't kill me. I let him get some buffs from whatever it was that was giving him elemental damage. At some point he did about 5.1k damage in one hit which I assume is a crit since it was a random swing. Still able to facetank all physical hits and take some elemental buffed ones here and there. Got 36% increased IC duration for helmet. No idea if it's good, but I like it for now.

Juggy is awesome.
You need to understand the difference between 'increased' and 'more'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info