Help in uber lab.

I've played this game for ages, so I'm not a complete noob here. But I see players saying how easy the end lab is. I'm struggling with it though. I'm dying to traps and the boss 1 shots me! 2 or 3 of his hits 1 shot me. Not just that 1 aoe hit.

I'm playing an EQ build. I negate 77% phy dmg and have 76/75/75 res. 6.1k hp. With full charges I negate 90% phy, but I use endurance in stun and izaro isn't getting stunned anyway. My dps is what you expect from an EQ build. My gems etc are pretty similar to other EQ builds. Few changes here and there from most generic builds. But more importantly, my defences are good (on paper).

The fact the traps kill me is just my own fault. But izaro is seeming tougher to me than other people's experience. Or am I just reading the positive stories? Are others finding it tough too?

I'm well keen on getting the 2 points as I'm a champion and the extra dps node will be most welcome.

Anybody like to share some tips? Perhaps you can see a possible flaw?
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2016, 10:04:19 AM
You dont have voidheart ring.
Am playing a Juggernaut EQ as well and yea, Voidheart makes a HUGE difference. Well.. that and gaining max end charges whenever you gain 1 is pretty awesome :S

~Myth

I've had one previously. Why is it a deal breaker? Also after posting I imagine switching helmet may help reduce dmg taken.
Well i cant give u the exact math but your every attack is poisoning enemies 10% of your physical and chaos damage from every hit u make stacking indefinetly = adds up to shit ton of damage. (basically free 7th link) Forgot also the aftershock stacks the poison.

also the bleed isnt bad either since EQ is heavy hitting ability.

And yes swapping voidheart and filling in with decent life/res helm with preferrably some lab enchant helping u out some way if u need the resists/defense. Otherwise abyssus is a solid dps choice.
Last edited by cahorie on Jul 4, 2016, 6:57:07 AM
I do hit hard already. I was more concerned for my defences. Although I can't see how that can be improved. I shall purchase another right and change helmet and give it a shot. I'm not going to level more so death doesn't matter.
Oh dear. I sold out too soon (needed fuses). Voids are lots more now.
Tbh, unless you have scaling bonuses for the Poison/Bleed, it's really nothing special. My Flicker Striker can punch Voll for 75% of his Life (dealing ~70/30 Phys/Cold damage), and the Poison and Bleed will take off less than 5% of Voll's Life. That's kind of bad.
e; worth noting, EQ gets Less Duration to scale it, so Voidheart is better for EQ than for Flicker - but that's about the only extra scaling you get. It's not a crucial Ring.

A simple method to being more tanky is getting Endurance Charges. Enduring Cry is amazing, and it only takes one red socket.

Izaro's big hits "shouldn't" connect. All of his hard-hitting attacks are telegraphed, and aimed directly at your initial position. See him wind up a big swing? Move behind him. Chill and Temporal Chains are exceptionally good; I normally fight him with an Aquamarine Flask on my belt.

Dropping Abyssus always helps. The higher your base Damage, the worse Abyssus is. You're getting, what, 10% more Damage from it? You're also taking 126% normal Damage though, as opposed to 80%. It's nice, but it also hurts.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jul 4, 2016, 7:22:31 AM
Cheers that's a good response. Swap enfeeble for temp?
One of my personal weaknesses is reacting to attacks. Been practicing on merc but I get hit too often.
6k Life, Fort and Endurance Charges should be plenty of raw mitigation and survivability; TC helps your avoidance more than Enfeeble. Definitely worth playing around with, see which suits you best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info