10 Things I Learned hunting Unique Strongbox for challenge

"
3.5 years playing and have never seen shavs or a unique stongbox; bout 20 pure exalted have dropped.. found lots of really nice rares and have 6Ld about ~15 things.. strange ass RNG

Well i've been pretty lucky on all of this except the box and chancing. Actualy never got a chanced item in three years.
Not that i didn't tried. I tried hard. Not enough it seems :)
Adding to that their spawn rate is not justified regarding the reward ( almost inexisting ).

Anyway the way i feel this 40/40 now and it's going to be like that for a while:

Good luck to find yours :)

Helio
Hf :)
Not sure if this has been mentioned earlier but for "The Plaguemaw IV" prophecy you have to open a unique Arcanist Strongbox as part of the quest chain, its probably the easiest way to get the challenge done.
"
Deep_Dust wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentioned earlier but for "The Plaguemaw IV" prophecy you have to open a unique Arcanist Strongbox as part of the quest chain, its probably the easiest way to get the challenge done.

Should read the challenge more carefully =x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Deep_Dust wrote:

It has been mentioned earlier :D
It's not possible to complete this challenge using Plaguemaw it's not the good box type :)
I actually got a natural unique strongbox to spawn on me during merciless acts..
None from the prophecy so far.
RNG and achievements are opposites. There is no achievement in getting lucky. RNG should be kept out of achievements as much as possible.

Edit: are = as. Eyes not working well :)
Did you try turning it off and on again?
Last edited by kaepae on Jul 12, 2016, 1:09:15 PM
"
kaepae wrote:
RNG and achievements are opposites. There is no achievement in getting lucky. RNG should be kept out of achievements are much as possible.

Theese are not rng achivement, but player interaction achivements.
"
krenderke wrote:
"
kaepae wrote:
RNG and achievements are opposites. There is no achievement in getting lucky. RNG should be kept out of achievements are much as possible.

Some players work around the RNG part through player interaction. Players lucky enough will not need the player interaction and they achieve the same. Therefore they are not player interaction achievements.
Did you try turning it off and on again?
"

That's it ! :)
"
krenderke wrote:
"
kaepae wrote:

you can hide behind others but at the end of the day somebody had to get lucky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info