Riddle Me This! *SOLVED*

here's a stab in the dark (pun intended)... The All Flame?
Fairgraves.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Globe girls.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Marceus Lioneye
Still harder then I imagined. You should have a close look at my second hint again. And here's hint number three (a huge one!):

Players who speak a certain language are more likely to solve the riddle.
without knowing the answer, I feel like this riddle is too general. From the poem it could be SO many different characters from the game and you'd have to ask about 10-20 characters first just to rule out all the main characters that could fit the description. When solving a riddle, I feel like I shouldn't immediately have ten viable suggestions in my mind. Maybe it all makes sense when I hear the answer, but these are just my thoughts.
Last edited by g0aky on Jul 11, 2016, 8:38:35 AM
Haku
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
The Templar?

It wont be long before we literally name every single possible figure :)
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Regulator wrote:
The Templar?

"
g0aky wrote:
without knowing the answer, I feel like this riddle is too general. From the poem it could be SO many different characters from the game and you'd have to ask about 10-20 characters first just to rule out all the main characters that could fit the description. When solving a riddle, I feel like I shouldn't immediately have ten viable suggestions in my mind. Maybe it all makes sense when I hear the answer, but these are just my thoughts.

Yes, the riddle is not very specific, at least not for the most part. But this is fully intentional, because there's a special twist. My hopes were, since it is so general, that you'd come to this exact point, namely that the answer couldn't possibly be an NPC, because you could just brute force it then.

Consider this hint number four - the answer is not a NPC!
Last edited by kahzin on Jul 11, 2016, 3:18:10 PM
"
kahzin wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:
The Templar?

"
g0aky wrote:

Yes, the riddle is not very specific, at least not for the most part. But this is fully intentional, because there's a special twist. My hopes were, since it is so general, that you'd come to this exact point, namely that the answer couldn't possibly be an NPC, because you could just brute force it then.

Consider this hint number four - the answer is not a NPC!
Is the answer "Me" because anything I see in this game that is not my character is a NPC-non playable character to me?
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last edited by viciousnugget on Jul 11, 2016, 3:22:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info