Riddle Me This! *SOLVED*

"
Perq wrote:
"
kahzin wrote:
"
Pilla wrote:
The player.

This is not wrong, but also not entirely correct.

Only thing that "were player" buy also aren't player, are Rogue Exiles. Or maybe someone else?

So, is the answer one of the rogue exiles? Or player character in some sort of "state"?

I probably shouldn't have commented on 'The Player' in the first place to avoid confusion. There is a definate answer to this riddle (i.e. it's not something like 'An Exile' or 'The first player to ...')
Spoiler
scion
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Spoiler
Vagan?
I'll go with Fairgraves. He's already dead when we get there. He's on a beach. You see him in later acts too, to get his full story.

Kinda fits. Not definitive though.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:31:33 PM
Spoiler
Kraityn

He is also exile like every bandit. He was sentenced to exile by various crimes (you can read them on the wall in act1). Then when you go in act2 he is runing own bandint group but in most cases players kill him as the first bandit there is.

Last edited by herflik on Jul 7, 2016, 11:14:33 AM
piety
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Hm....The Terminus Est sword?

- Sheepster
"
Nssheepster wrote:

I was thinking that the riddle actually fits really well with the Severian character from the books. I assume it would have to actually be something in the PoE game world though!
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Still no correct guess.

"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Nssheepster wrote:

I was thinking that the riddle actually fits really well with the Severian character from the books. I assume it would have to actually be something in the PoE game world though!

An interesting connection you made there, I was unaware of this :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info