7L Blade Flurry - Ashrend, Gull & Flow Untethered - No Unrealistic Buffs/Abyssus -3mil DMG vs Shaper

"
Way too expensive. Cheers to Samurai Champloo!

My apologies lol
No offense, but I think he meant this build is way too expensive compared to its effectiveness
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Jul 19, 2017, 4:05:26 PM
"
Lawyne wrote:
No offense, but I think he meant this build is way too expensive compared to its effectiveness

Way too expensive means way too expensive. No justification in that since I'm not even playing any strong meta build and you should know better.
Slap these gears into mainstream build, it can be anything it wants, a God?
You should disable armour gems on PoB.
"
scatterr1 wrote:

Noted and thanks for the info. I will check it out if it affects anything in the offense or defense as they shouldn't be under the effect of bor.
"
Aalhamas wrote:
"
scatterr1 wrote:

Noted and thanks for the info. I will check it out if it affects anything in the offense or defense as they shouldn't be under the effect of bor.

Oddly enough, it is affecting your POB DPS. It is giving your character the Ancestral Protector, Warchief, and flame golem buffs that you are leveling up in your Tabula and it is affecting the POB DPS.

After you remove the gems from your Tabula it bring your fully buffed DPS to 4.2m rather than the 6m.
Last edited by whoismiked on Jul 22, 2017, 9:15:55 PM
"
whoismiked wrote:

Oddly enough, it is affecting your POB DPS. It is giving your character the Ancestral Protector, Warchief, and flame golem buffs that you are leveling up in your Tabula and it is affecting the POB DPS.

After you remove the gems from your Tabula it bring your fully buffed DPS to 4.2m rather than the 6m.

I have just checked it out. It is as what you have stated, somehow the supposedly disabled chest armour has the slotted gems give buffs in BoR setup. Thanks, the difference is really big to be ignored.
Last edited by Aalhamas on Jul 23, 2017, 12:14:14 AM
Build Details have been updated
Path of Building updated

The changes are made on the Path of Building configuration. Apparently Path of Building does not automatically disable the active gems slotted in chest armour when Bringer of Rain is equipped.
Simply put, all the gems ment to gain experience only in the chest provides buff to DPS as seen in Path of Building despite Bringer of Rain has chest effect negation.

The previous 6.2mil DPS actually an mistake because of this oversight configuration. After correction, my build actually just yield 4.2mil effective DPS!

Thank you.
Hey Aalhamas!

I just wanted to once again say thank for for sharing this build with us. I played it through the end of legacy and now in standard and I very much enjoy it. Before reading your guide and then testing this myself I never would have known about the amazing interaction that endless hunger + Acuity has, I love it so much.

I made some slight variations to your build though for my personal preferences and figured I would share them with you as it turned out really well.

I decided to go with claw instead of dagger (with a claw I didn't need to get the leech nodes in the south of the tree since claws have implicit leech and the claw nodes on the right side provide life & mana leech as well), belly + rare helm instead of BOR, and a just a few slight changes to tree. I also decided to fit in Kaoms roots because the life boost + the immunity to stuns, slows, and freeze is just amazing.

I was able to reach:

6.7k Life
6.6 Million DPS

My setup below for anyone interested

Gear, Tree, and POB

Tree

POB Link: https://pastebin.com/tQ0hS0a8

Thanks again for your ideas and inspirations, I love this build :)
Last edited by whoismiked on Aug 3, 2017, 10:04:47 PM
Spoiler
"
whoismiked wrote:
Hey Aalhamas!

I just wanted to once again say thank for for sharing this build with us. I played it through the end of legacy and now in standard and I very much enjoy it. Before reading your guide and then testing this myself I never would have known about the amazing interaction that endless hunger + Acuity has, I love it so much.

I made some slight variations to your build though for my personal preferences and figured I would share them with you as it turned out really well.

I decided to go with claw instead of dagger (with a claw I didn't need to get the leech nodes in the south of the tree since claws have implicit leech and the claw nodes on the right side provide life & mana leech as well), belly + rare helm instead of BOR, and a just a few slight changes to tree. I also decided to fit in Kaoms roots because the life boost + the immunity to stuns, slows, and freeze is just amazing.

I was able to reach:

6.7k Life
6.6 Million DPS

My setup below for anyone interested

Gear, Tree, and POB

Tree

POB Link: https://pastebin.com/tQ0hS0a8

Thanks again for your ideas and inspirations, I love this build :)

Hi whoismiked, thank you so much for sharing your part. After taking a look at your build, I'm definitely assured that Blade Flurry in 3.0 can still get maximized further.

Thank you to you, I look into the details of my build again, min max even more and now I actually manage to get 6.8mil DPS lol.
I use Ruthless support gem instead of Maim. Try it out for some difference!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info