[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

"
chapter15 wrote:
Wouldn't something like a kaom's heart and getting rid of evasion stuff etc since it's a bit useless nowadays make it a better build? Like reach for aoe and switch to the opus for barrage.

Either on this tree or on the assassin one. Just an idea anyway.

I think the idea of this build is to do lots of damage and move really fast. Queen of the Forest and evasion based allows the "move fast" part.

Having lots of fun with this build atm. Using the old tree but considering switching to the new tree to get the duration nodes.

Current spec
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQHcAx4FLQW1DjwRLxQgFHEUdRa_GJEY2x9BIWAhkCP2JDclvCaVKlsshS5TMHw1kjY9Nug31DpSPfxDMUM2RmlHfk2SUUdS7Fb6WGNYr1oaXz9f0GHiYqxlTWhlaoxsjG87dO108XXLdoJ2rHfXd-N4DXloefZ82X8rggeE2YZgjM-NfY1-jb-cxJ2qotmnbaiiqW6q-LDYtMW00bVItfK3Ire2vJ-9Nr6nvwjAGsEEwdjC7MMzxFjG2MgMyBTNmM9-02_UI9i92XzawdtP37_gw-DY5ebqEOoY6mLrY-0_7w7z3fVv9kj3Mvhf-Os=

Current gear
Spoiler
Can we use tornado shot with this build?
Great build! Need a little help tho... LvL 89, got the core uniques and a crappy 6-Link with not every gem maxed out resulting in ~20k tooltip in hideout. Map clearing is fun and fast, but in T12+ maps i have quite the struggle against the mapbosses.. With the Argus Video in mind, what am I missing ? I heard about the Frostwall nerf, but I'm not really familiar with the mechanic and what exactly got changed - might that be a factor ?
Last edited by Paradiso32 on Dec 27, 2016, 7:37:06 AM
Can i do Shaper in maruder build or better will be do shadow Forest. i got berserker 89 and am rly tried to lvl :D soo can someone told me what will be better shadow or maruder on guardians and shaper ewentualy Uber. Thx and greetings.
why are we going blood magic here?

also, your resist do not seem capped with the essence worm ring eh?
Last edited by danteafk on Jan 2, 2017, 10:44:26 AM
HI would like to know you input on the following

want to re spec to this build but with ranger deadeye with more or less current gear.

would it be viable ?

current build
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAQBeAdEB3AMeBS0FtQguCpsNjQ48ES8T2hRxFUMWvxiRGY4ajR9BI9Mj9iW8JpUqWy5TMHwyfjWSNj026DfUOlJDMUM2R35KfUz_TZJOKlFHUuxYr1oaWyZbr2HiYqxlTWXTaGVsCGyMbydvO3FDdO11y3aCdqx343gNefZ82X11f_uCB4TZhmCHdo19jX6Nv5pqm42dqqEiokCjiqlurcKv67EBtMW00bVItfK3tryfvTa-p8AawuzDM8SiyAzPXs9-02_TftQj2L3ZfNqx2sHbT9vn37_gw-Of5wrqGOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevGK8930-Pcy-Ov8xf66

Gear

see profile

thax
anyone tried both berserker / assassin variation of this build ?

which one is straight out better ?
Thanks for the build, trying it for giggles here at the end of Breach league. One question I have, and I am by no means close to being fully complete on the build, but I have the 4L for curse-on-hit + Frenzy. Well this is not building any frenzy charges for me whatsoever. Any idea what's going wrong here?
@cmphx Can u delete outdated information from this guide (frost wall, some patch reasonings, etc)? Its a little bit hard to read for a new player. Just leave Mechanics-Gems/Gear/etc sections like on all other typical guides. Sorry for my english, i try as best i can :D
Finally respecced into the build and I'm having trouble justifying not just sticking a poison gem in my lightning arrow 6th slot and eliminating snakebite? It would save a TON of pain in the ass keeping charges up and getting resists. Could even grab more frenzy charges off the tree.

Am I missing some key mechanic?

Edit:
God is this build a lot better without snakebite. Holy shit.
Also, in case anyone else didn't realize the frost wall thing got nerfed, use tornado shot. It's ridiculously better than lightning arrow in every situation.
Last edited by Green9090 on Jan 30, 2017, 11:05:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info