[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

What's the best bow aside from reach to use with this build?
"
500+ pdps rare bow maybe
Last edited by argonazz on Jul 20, 2016, 5:19:17 PM
"
argonazz wrote:
"
500+ pdps rare bow maybe
Reach is the equivalent of a ~550 pdps bow. There aren't any 500+ pdps bows for sale, and if there were, they'd probably cost 15ex. Maybe the best replacement would be a Voltaxic? Those at least fit the phys/chaos theme, and they are as cheap as you please (a corrupted one is 5c tops).
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Okay thanks I don't have 3.5ex to buy one.
Am leveling this build right now, I don't really understand how to flip currency and I don't seem to find too many items worth much. So being mostly self found I am hoping to complete the chains, and get my hands on the 4 keys to do pale council and of course hope the bow drops if I can kill the feral guy last.
"
AutoQQ wrote:
Okay thanks I don't have 3.5ex to buy one.
Am leveling this build right now, I don't really understand how to flip currency and I don't seem to find too many items worth much. So being mostly self found I am hoping to complete the chains, and get my hands on the 4 keys to do pale council and of course hope the bow drops if I can kill the feral guy last.

There are three nice budget bows.. Lioneyes Glare, Death Opus (and Voltaxic).
Lioneyes Glare has the higher base dps but with Death Opus you wouldn't need LMP/GMP -> higher poison damage.
Voltaxic is for a non crit build just worse than Lioneyes Glare (except you would use Wrath).

Not sure, what's better for this build. :)
Last edited by Toaster404 on Jul 21, 2016, 1:15:33 PM
Solid build, that can clear maps really fast and kill hard bosses in a blink! prob gonna end league with that(pushing for 40 atm)
My current gear:

Lvl 92
Life 6.5k
Tooltip La: 28k in hideout(40k with blood rage, golem and 4 frenzy)
Ever thought about using 3x pacifism jewels along with snakebite gloves with that build?(and a bit different tree that dont includes +1 frenzy)
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Jul 21, 2016, 8:55:53 PM
Death's Opus has taken me all the way to level 86 and Tier 12 maps. Can't wait to actually get RotC!
did a little bit of optimization just to squeeze the most of damage i could, its not done yet, but it is notable

Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
did a little bit of optimization just to squeeze the most of damage i could, its not done yet, but it is notable

Spoiler

nice ! 21/20 added chaos will give you quite a huge boost. And divine your reach for higher tooltip :D a +1arrow quiver will add alot of damage aswell, despite not changing the tooltip
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Have you tried Alberon's Warpath boots instead of the whalers? Wondering if the 1-80 added chaos damage gives a bigger bonus to damage then the projectile damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info