chancing uniques

Have you chanced any uniques?

Long time ago i have chanced +5 to gem lvl unique ring
and 2 days aago chance orb gave me this:

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2016, 8:53:01 AM
Nope I still don't have the achievement.
I've only used maybe 300 or 400 chance orbs over the years though.

Grats on the uniques
Used thousands of chance orbs, chanced a few uniques, but all were crap, no good uniques.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
A bunch of them, it's a hobby within a hobby, got a Pledge, Bino, two Edges of Madness, a bunch of Daresso Salutes, Astramentis and a few others. I was collecting Citrines and Agates to do chancing runs but it will probably be just Agates now, I'm also doing the 5 chance recipe a lot so those runs are very cheap for me.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
agathe, leather belt and sorcerer boots are the only few.
never got a headhunter or skyforth. time will come.

chanced this yesterday, base was already linked. 2nd unique i ever chanced, I made a troll mantle out of a 5L occultist vest once long ago.
This. And RNG has been paying me back ever since with no other chanced uniques. Well, except for a Unique Strongbox but I don't really count that.

It's really not worth it any more these days. Anything with a higher probability to be chanced you can pick up for peanuts these days. Anything worth good currency has such a minuscule probability to be chanced that you'd be better off selling all your plain Sorcerer Boots and Chance orbs and then just buying the item outright.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info