Spark Build Help

Hi, I was hoping I could give it a try to spark this season again, but now without the 100% chaos convert, I'll have lots of trouble with reflect bosses, such as mirror atziri, so what do u guys think about Spark for clear speed and Storm Call for bossing, would that work?? I never played with Storm Call, so I got no idea if they could work together with the same tree or not. Please share ur knowledges and experiences about that.

Thank you for all the help!
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2016, 5:52:13 PM
Storm call works fine, especially against statiuonary bosses like Atziri.
But you won't benefit from projectile damage nodes, and many spark builds get projectile speed and pierce nodes which come with projectile bonuses. So your damage will be sub-optimal, but still probably high enough if you also have spell/ele/lightning boosts.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
Storm call works fine, especially against statiuonary bosses like Atziri.
But you won't benefit from projectile damage nodes, and many spark builds get projectile speed and pierce nodes which come with projectile bonuses. So your damage will be sub-optimal, but still probably high enough if you also have spell/ele/lightning boosts.

I was thinking on a passive tree like that:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAN-wghCPpkSrVa4snAVCEFgRLUGWdhF8g66z0PXr7kyzmuCnCBzcMtEEB9AfLR9FnZ2ujxpFR4Pb7-uVIB1PU1LlixpswGZVxjsNwfM1uRvx5CI26QSzEQ-ioxFQpyt-xylP1aYkqqIAfq9_xg_EbRmePFeUFm_wH40ZkycRljBbO3yMdvrS42po8uASvorviAceDkisl7jKHRRDY9lfoS_K0_k3lS5d8pWHjmSaz92MtAzXz_DVKgsrCh2D96ZxTUZxSbGP-klRcFIRL7b6gwnr9YnTb57DCYw28bO5k1VLS1fyHWHiwOOcpIcTdwc=

and the gems maybe:

spark + pierce + faster projectiles + (don't know the fourth)

and for storm call:

storm call + spell echo + less duration + controlled destruction + lightning pen + (don't know the sixth)

maybe even a vaal spark to speed up the farm with the same gems that normal spark...
Last edited by pedrocosta on Jul 2, 2016, 5:53:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info