Hegemony's Hitless Lacerate Testing

Thoughts on build after voidheart nerf?
Cleave: 19% more damage. Nice buff
I want play this build in atlas worlds, but some changes in 2.4?

Snakebite gloves?

or can i swap voidheart to Essence Worm (herald of ash) and take BM in tree 35% more life. But arctik armour loss
Last edited by Gorjkee on Aug 31, 2016, 5:37:12 AM
Is it worth trying use Doomsower or new Kondo's Pride(ignoring crit effects) instead WoE? Loosing block but should be some damage bonus.

Nice idea, though..
"
Gorjkee wrote:
can i swap voidheart to Essence Worm (herald of ash) and take BM

i was thinking of hatred+HoA+Blasphemy vuln with alpha's howl
what do you think of a rare chest piece? how much of a difference would 20% chaos increase be? saying if I used void heart.
so how did the new body armour do?
Heyo! Newbie gearing questions incomming.

I picked up a 6 link corrupted WOE (because it was realitvely cheap compared to others), it has some added chaos damage as the corrupted mod and a good damage roll, but the colors are RRRGGB. Think I should look for one with the right colors or am I gucci with this? The added chaos damage support would have to be changed to faster attacks. I also don't have a void heart yet and it'd take some help from RN Jesus to get the currency for a legacy one, so maybe poison support?

Maybe hypothermia support with different aura setup on that green socket?

I don't have a lot of currency (esp after buying that 6 link woe), so life on rare gear is pretty hard to come by for me, would going Kaom's Heart over my so-so 6 link Astral worth it for survivability? (my astral has 64 life, 1800 armor and some crappy resists). Could just gem swap AOE with conc effect on bosses on WOE or go 4 link cleave. Would lose armor and resist though, so idk.
Last edited by Zoda_Jones on Sep 17, 2016, 12:45:08 PM
What do you think of devotos devotion?
Last edited by BearMauling on Sep 26, 2016, 2:23:04 PM
So I love this build, but when peeps see me playing WOE lacerate they sneer at me like im some nub. Is there a reason behind this cause I think this build is sweet with great clear.
just came back from work and got this real nice idea of this exact gear,tree and everything but just with blade flurry, would it be a thing? like switch multistrike with faster attacks/melee on full life and u gud?
German Fegit!
Standard Pleb!
Shitty Crafter!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info