Over 50 hours in this league and not one exalt......

"
krenderke wrote:
If u want quick currency just farm unid chaos recipe on low tier maps, 120 chaos is more than possible in 6 hours , even if you have only 2 hours of that time clearing maps and the rest is afking/sorting rares for the recipe.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but how can you find 120 rare rings in 2 hours?
I need a signature to look legit
I haven't found exalt in months... Maybe 2-6 months.
I don't even remember last ex drop

thou divines drop quite frequently.
Before prophecy I had found exactly one exalt and one divine in several hundreds of hours of playtime. In prophecy I have about 170 hours of playtime and have found three exalts and four divines. They're very random.
"
Hunt8722 wrote:
"
krenderke wrote:
If u want quick currency just farm unid chaos recipe on low tier maps, 120 chaos is more than possible in 6 hours , even if you have only 2 hours of that time clearing maps and the rest is afking/sorting rares for the recipe.

You're not doing it wrong, because it's not possible to find 120 rare rings, 60 rare amulets and 60 rare belts in 2 hours, no matter how much IIQ/IIR you have. If it were possible, then EVERYONE in the game would be rich.
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
Last edited by TúrinTurambar on Jul 2, 2016, 6:41:22 AM
"
"
Hunt8722 wrote:
"
krenderke wrote:

You're not doing it wrong, because it's not possible to find 120 rare rings, 60 rare amulets and 60 rare belts in 2 hours, no matter how much IIQ/IIR you have. If it were possible, then EVERYONE in the game would be rich.

Should we really get into this thing? Because there are more factors to this not just one.

Clearing a map with an easy layout does not take too much time, you can even decide to full clear it or just go to the boss, ledge is a really good example I even used to alc it when I was running mf gear.

There are things called currency drops (fusings, alchs, regrets, scours) you should be finding at least a few of theese orbs in every map and oh well you can even find chaos orbs, so why the hell do u start to assume I said u will be able to make 60 unid chaos recipe, neither the unid recipe alone neither the drops alone should cover the thing, but next time I will try to word clearer.
Every drop of water adds up until they fill the glass.
Last edited by krenderke on Jul 2, 2016, 8:50:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info