[2.3] ♪ ProlifArrow 100% fire, Elementalist, Reach of the Council, Lioneye's Vision, Signal Fire ♫

"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
cmphx wrote:
less duration won't work because burning arrow is not a duration skill

put in setup less duration linked with burning arrow and see that dps change, it take only the more damage, i don't know why, but it works..

Whoah, for some reason it actually supports it. I wonder if has to do with the change to gems with threshold jewels to be able to support effects that the jewels add (like spell supports to skeletons). The burning ground has a duration, even though burning arrow doesn't not have anything to do with duration innately, it gets to benefit from reduced duration.

Actually, after trying some other combos, it seems ALL supports work with Burning Arrow. Shit like Controlled Destruction increases your nonexistent spell damage lol...
Last edited by lolPLSiGOTthis on Jul 20, 2016, 1:46:09 PM
"
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
cmphx wrote:
less duration won't work because burning arrow is not a duration skill

put in setup less duration linked with burning arrow and see that dps change, it take only the more damage, i don't know why, but it works..

Whoah, for some reason it actually supports it. I wonder if has to do with the change to gems with threshold jewels to be able to support effects that the jewels add (like spell supports to skeletons). The burning ground has a duration, even though burning arrow doesn't not have anything to do with duration innately, it gets to benefit from reduced duration.

Actually, after trying some other combos, it seems ALL supports work with Burning Arrow. Shit like Controlled Destruction increases your nonexistent spell damage lol...

lol probably is bugged? xD
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
willing to make a char following this guide,could you please make your characters visible ?
"
trigger31 wrote:
willing to make a char following this guide,could you please make your characters visible ?

no, all u need is here, ur request has nosense and this char now is a different build.
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
trigger31 wrote:

no, all u need is here, ur request has nosense and this char now is a different build.

i don't see anything wrong with my request.i will not hack or do something to your account i just wanted to see what kind of jewels you had but anyways
Cool build. I've done a similar burn prolif build with explosive arrow as an assassin. Using dyadian dawn so the initial hit does zero damage then I get the 100% more crit chance on full life enemies to give me capped crit. I also use 13 spectrum jewels for 850% increased elemental (>1000% total increases that double dip) and use death's opus to get about 500% crit multi.

Arguably my single target burn dps is much much higher (can one shot all 3 trio simultaneously) but I like your build better as I don't have the raw dps to take down atziri properly (can't ignite her) and uber lab can be tricky to get my ignite off. My links are EA, inc aoe, crit chance, prolif, lifeleech so I don't use any more damage gems. But on a 5 link I still think the dps is pretty insane, calculated it out to 70k ish per second. When I do manage to stack 5 charges of EA the burn is 5 times higher obviously. And my single target for maps I use a 4L vaal righteous fire and one shot bosses from full hp. Critted burn does >1mil dps but the hit usually kills them.

It's honestly one of the most fun builds I've played as 1 attack clears the screen and since my accuracy isn't great chances are 1 arrow clears the next screen over. But the build is clunky and no 6L which I need to make life easy.

Had a high dps reach drop and 6L it in about 200 fuse so I might try your build. Looks way less clunky and more fun than my setup.

Thanks for sharing it.
"
Pacmannz wrote:
Cool build. I've done a similar burn prolif build with explosive arrow as an assassin. Using dyadian dawn so the initial hit does zero damage then I get the 100% more crit chance on full life enemies to give me capped crit. I also use 13 spectrum jewels for 850% increased elemental (>1000% total increases that double dip) and use death's opus to get about 500% crit multi.

Arguably my single target burn dps is much much higher (can one shot all 3 trio simultaneously) but I like your build better as I don't have the raw dps to take down atziri properly (can't ignite her) and uber lab can be tricky to get my ignite off. My links are EA, inc aoe, crit chance, prolif, lifeleech so I don't use any more damage gems. But on a 5 link I still think the dps is pretty insane, calculated it out to 70k ish per second. When I do manage to stack 5 charges of EA the burn is 5 times higher obviously. And my single target for maps I use a 4L vaal righteous fire and one shot bosses from full hp. Critted burn does >1mil dps but the hit usually kills them.

It's honestly one of the most fun builds I've played as 1 attack clears the screen and since my accuracy isn't great chances are 1 arrow clears the next screen over. But the build is clunky and no 6L which I need to make life easy.

Had a high dps reach drop and 6L it in about 200 fuse so I might try your build. Looks way less clunky and more fun than my setup.

Thanks for sharing it.

Nice :) np enjoy the build
When I see any Bow build, can't get rid of thought that it could be so much better with LA...
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
When I see any Bow build, can't get rid of thought that it could be so much better with LA...

LA is the best bow skill atm and all player do it, so boring; this build is for prolif burning and LA has 50% of damage in lightning, so no sense to use it.. nad, first thing, i wanted to do someghing different..
This looks awesome.

However, is there an alternative bow and chest? They're both super-expensive and I'm cheap :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info