[2.3] ♪ ProlifArrow 100% fire, Elementalist, Reach of the Council, Lioneye's Vision, Signal Fire ♫

less duration won't work because burning arrow is not a duration skill
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
"
cellosnake7 wrote:
bandits?

life/as/point or ur any charge is good
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
cmphx wrote:
less duration won't work because burning arrow is not a duration skill

put in setup less duration linked with burning arrow and see that dps change, it take only the more damage, i don't know why, but it works..
messing with something a bit similiar, minus the traps. I'm going Ice Shot with Pyre ring instead. Sadly, ice shot only converts 40% to ice, so I'm stuck with 10% as physical after Signal Flare. But I can run Hatred over Anger, so it's not all bad.

Doing this would also help your belt, as attacks leave chilled ground behind even though they do fire daamge, so multiple attacks would allow you to use your belt's Leech, but you would lose 10% of damage not getting converted.

Might be better off going Stone golem over ice Golem. Missing out on Stone Golem's 40% extra physical damage, not sure if Ice golem's crit makes up for it.

"
Rafein wrote:
messing with something a bit similiar, minus the traps. I'm going Ice Shot with Pyre ring instead. Sadly, ice shot only converts 40% to ice, so I'm stuck with 10% as physical after Signal Flare. But I can run Hatred over Anger, so it's not all bad.

Doing this would also help your belt, as attacks leave chilled ground behind even though they do fire daamge, so multiple attacks would allow you to use your belt's Leech, but you would lose 10% of damage not getting converted.

Might be better off going Stone golem over ice Golem. Missing out on Stone Golem's 40% extra physical damage, not sure if Ice golem's crit makes up for it.

don't really like this idea, 90% of conversion and the base damage of burning arrow is the highest base damage for bow skill.. but for leech the chilled ground is good.. but with elemental conflux u always chill enemys, so.. xD
Hey mate, I like the idea and the concept. On the head enchant, would you recommend going for the extra fire or the 30% ignite chance? I'd figure ignite would be better if you weren't going to use the gigantic vaal burning arrow trap (or can't, like on Izaro). Thoughts?
"
Hey mate, I like the idea and the concept. On the head enchant, would you recommend going for the extra fire or the 30% ignite chance? I'd figure ignite would be better if you weren't going to use the gigantic vaal burning arrow trap (or can't, like on Izaro). Thoughts?

No, 15%extra is better.. is a crit build, when u crit u apply elemental status.. and also the damage is high so high chance to ignite.. that enchant is useless for me.
I hadn't considered that aspect, ya.... Plus I hit a 21/20 ICS gem in prophecy so yeah. Burn will be pretty common. Thanks for the input! I'm going to give this a shot (got a 6L reach and lioneye's to play with from this ranger...tired of TS, ha)
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
Rafein wrote:

don't really like this idea, 90% of conversion and the base damage of burning arrow is the highest base damage for bow skill.. but for leech the chilled ground is good.. but with elemental conflux u always chill enemys, so.. xD

You could try ice shot, without pyre but using Hrimburn - then you can freeze AND ignite.
Do you have some leveling trees?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info