Solaris Mystery Box Microtransactions - Now in Store!

Finally got the Radiant Armour!
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
OMG Finally the dagger, I need it!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ $$$$
That Alabaster Seraph armour looks absolutely great. :)
Now I'm just waiting for it to be on sale. :)
Last edited by DarkWap on Jun 30, 2016, 9:11:42 PM
"
oRieLLi wrote:
OMG Finally the dagger, I need it!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ $$$$

I know right! 110 points isn't bad, and on sale will be SWEET!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
"
ferhatsan wrote:
hi mom, first page? :)

i loved shield but i wonder works with 1 hand sword, "the sword skin"?

On the shop page it says only for two-handed sword, axe or mace. Unfortunately it won't carry over for a one handed sword.

Like for daggers, there hasn't been any MTX for them for a while until the Seraph and Garuda that looked like a dagger. Adder's yes could be used, but looks like a claw.

I think GGG should code the items to more be interchangeable between all similar items such in the case of the Radiant Sword. Even using a sword for a wand would be cool and fun. You bought the MTX for a certain build, but if it was for all weapon types you could use it all the time.

Also, some of the MTX for totems I think should be used for all totems, and not just spell totems or flame totems, etc.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Jun 30, 2016, 9:37:19 PM
im pissed off, if i knew alabaster serash set would be in normal store someday, i would not bought any of the last mistery box AT ALL. so i stop buying mistery box for the black one also because anyway someday it will be in store....ggg shoud bring back the armor set from challenge just like the torment once had.( blue and red seraph ) thats the only way ill get amor from now.

Quebecois!
The pack for all the items is the same price as buying all of them individually...

Contains the Radiant Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
1x Radiant Body Armour 200
1x Radiant Boots 60
1x Radiant Gloves 60
1x Radiant Helmet 100

total = 420 points (200 + 100 + 60 + 60)
Pack price 420 points

Where's the discount mentioned above?
These mtx look good, hoping for herald gloom effect to be released sometime in the future
seraph daggers only apply to 1 item? when it was in the box i remembered it apply to both when dual wielding
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info