Solaris Mystery Box Microtransactions - Now in Store!

It's been a month since the Solaris Mystery Box sale ended and now these microtransactions are going live! This includes the Radiant Armour Set and its individual pieces, the Seraph Alabaster Armour Set and its individual pieces, Radiant Shield Skin, Radiant Sword Skin, Seraph Dagger Skin and Solaris Throne Hideout Decoration.

Typically the individual pieces of an armour set cost more than purchasing the pack as a whole at a discount. For some people, they may have received only a few pieces of these sets from the Solaris Mystery Boxes. To make this as fair as possible for everyone, the individual pieces of the sets have been temporarily discounted to match the cost of purchasing the complete armour set. This way players can complete their sets without being at a disadvantage for having purchased pieces through the mystery boxes.

Thank you so much for your ongoing support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
july already? damn

edit: will wait for Ebony Wings in September, I hope there will be a new nice pack with tshirt to spend 150§ on :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Jun 30, 2016, 6:40:55 PM
NIce armor
Last edited by artyom6611 on Jun 30, 2016, 6:49:10 PM
Rip my 1200 points.

Dont buy mistery boxes.
Last edited by yjwpig88 on Jun 30, 2016, 6:50:02 PM
More like Misery Boxes
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
WOHO!
I would really like to see an end to these boxes. It's an addiction opening these things. Leaving me with no points to actually buy mtx I want.
"
Celorien wrote:
I would really like to see an end to these boxes. It's an addiction opening these things. Leaving me with no points to actually buy mtx I want.

same for me :/ "Oh I still have 250 points... I could get another premium stash tab bundle to have some space left... OR I can buy 2 boxes first and then get the bundle." [10 boxes later] "Oh well, don't need any stash tabs anyways."
Good stuff
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
hi mom, first page? :)

i loved shield but i wonder works with 1 hand sword, "the sword skin"?
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
Last edited by ferhatsan on Jun 30, 2016, 7:19:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info