Need people to do CTF Achievement Together

Hello.

In 1 year and a half it's been impossible for me to catch a CTF Event, so I'm still stuck with this Achievement.

Are you in the same situation?

If you want to do this achievement send me message via forum or Ingame and I'll try to hit you when we are enough people. I think we need to be six.

THX.

ING: LLUVIA_DE_ESPADAS
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
Last edited by lourun_coria on Jun 30, 2016, 1:42:54 PM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2016, 1:07:09 PM
Hey,

I don't have CTF achievement yet and I could bring another player who doesn't have it too, so that's +2. Just let me know when you're able and I will try to join in.

edit:
I am from Europe, thought it might be hard to catch me in game now, not because I am not able to play, but because I am bored of it :) Probably the best option would be to PM me here.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Jul 1, 2016, 4:33:34 AM
Hi,
I would be interested in getting this achievement.
I play during weekends and European times during weekdays.

EDIT:
Got the achievement, thanks to everyone who participated.
Last edited by Ettin on Jul 2, 2016, 7:33:08 AM
Hi. I would love to get the achievement too, and would be happy to help others get it even if I don't.
Don't hesitate to whisper me if you ever are in need of an extra CTF player.
That's 5. one more to go. Probably we could do it this weekend or maybe even today. Will stay in POE this evening for a while.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
I'd like to join, I'm european too, can't play this evening but in the weekend for sure! PM or whisp IGN HCHispanicus ( that's my char in HC, but I have chars in Standard and HCProphecy too if needed).
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
up
Ok, I added all of you, we are almost enough people to do it.

I think it might be possible this weekend, I'll be around, let's see.

But the party is still open if anyone wants to join.

Just let us know.

THX.
Good, CTF Achievement done. Thanks everyone :D
Oh no, looks like I missed it.

Anyone up for another round? I'm on Pacific time (US West), so that often makes it harder for me to find anyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info