[2.3] BigBun's Juggernaut Hipster Ranged Mine Build (Chin Sol Mine of Arrows) (Atziri down, barely)

"
BigBun wrote:

Fantastic points! You sir are the master of the bow (tips hat). Doing this build has given me lots of lessons and especially valuable pointers and ideas you have mentioned here, all of which I think could be utilized in this league and in the future. The importance of double dipping and efficent damage types (phys chaos poison and possibly bleed) have been well noted here.

I'll try these little by little and see if there is any potential for any bow builds for marauder or duelist classes.

I love builds that work well for under 1 exalt, and this was a test (did so so), adding a 6link would be a luxury but not planned anytime in the near future. But I love how by trying a build like this it opens possibilities of new combinations of mechanics as you have suggested here. It seems like you have some new ideas (elementalist, burn prolif, duelist bleed poison, etc). If you would like to try them and want someone to test some things, let me know and I'll be glad to help you out.

For now, I have the goal of leveling my (surprise) bleed poison earthquake gladiator to 100. Progress will come soon but at a slow rate. In the mean time, I'll be recommending your build for marauder-based bow builds 10/10.

Cool thanks ! Leave me a pm here if you have a new version of this, or a new idea or anything (in case i miss an update of this thread)

Stay hipster ! :D

Edit: Check this out ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1697525
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Last edited by cmphx on Jul 6, 2016, 5:38:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info