My Experience with 6L Crafting

Hi, Im a Casual player. I must say the Crafting in this Game is truly Pathetic and disgusting. I hate how everything depends on Randomness and very small chance. Just spent 1200 Fusings (All my savings since past 1 month) trying to 6L a Kintsugi and never got one. I am very annoyed, I don't understand how people continue to play a Game which depends on this much Randomness ?

Till they change the Crafting system, I am going to take a break from Path of Exile, Try out other games. I know some people say its not a big deal, It was for me !!! There is something wrong when you sacrifice all your savings and still not get one single Item - a 6 Link, I rather try out other games..

Peace out.
Last bumped on Jul 1, 2016, 8:12:46 PM
Should have saved up 300 more.
Hi, I'm also a casual player. I understand and accept that some things in the game are out of my reach, such as 6-link items or spending hundreds of exalted orbs to craft perfect items. Those goals exist for the truly dedicated players. Accepting this and instead focusing on more realistic goals makes the game much more fun to play. I'm still able to experience all of the content in the game, because 5-link items are more than powerful enough.
Yes, PoE is heavy RNG related, true.

You can use Vorici master craft to get guaranteed 6 link for 1500 fuses, thought.

But in most cases it's easier and much more efficient to trade for stuff like this.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

You're right, a six-link item is a big deal.
That's why it has such a low chance to roll.

It's much harder to get, especially for a casual player.

Some people are very, very, very lucky and get their six-links in far less than the average.
From what I understand, your 1200 fusings would still have been less than the average if you succeeded.

If you're not willing to take a chance on failure, then you could always pay Vorici the 1500 for a guaranteed 6-link.

On another note, enjoy your break.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
ask the streamers. who can easily do this. never risk stuff you cant afford! my rng is always terrible so I save and buy stuff. I never craft. Crafting is for those who know or for the lucky ones.
"
crystalwitch wrote:

If you're not willing to take a chance on failure, then you could always pay Vorici the 1500 for a guaranteed 6-link.

The cheaper way is to sell your chest, convert your fusings to exalts and buy a six-link from a player.

Six-links in Prophecy league at the moment can be bought for 7-8 exalts + the cost of the chest itself. Vorici costs 10 exalts in fusing equivalent.

I dont know how it is in Standard but I don't think it should be too different.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
My strategy is that I never try to get a 6-link. I get 6 sockets on an item and then try to 5-link it, and if a 6-link happens it's a bonus.
"
crystalwitch wrote:

From what I understand, your 1200 fusings would still have been less than the average if you succeeded.

Empirical observations place 6L at the 1K range (800-1K), on average. Vorici is utter scam, but removes the rng factor.

What OP did wrong was he tried to gamble with an amount close to the required Vorici fee. That's wrong. I guess he did it with the hope he'll jump on the below average/on average train, but shit is real at times.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Sucks. I've gotten 6L in 11 fuses, and in 3K+ fuses, RNG sucks sometimes but rewards you other times. If you're hesitant for any reason, always use Vorici, or buy a 6L direct from another player.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info