[2.3] LL BM Immortal Mjolnernaut Sledge Hammer! Uber Down, Best DPS Mjolner (with Videos)

Hi I'm planning on doing this build when prophecy ends and my mjolner build gets put on std I was wondering what your opinion is on using death's door for another +1 end charge would the dps be that much different, or is it better to just get some nice boots to boost up your es, res, etc.
"
ic3_man wrote:
Hi I'm planning on doing this build when prophecy ends and my mjolner build gets put on std I was wondering what your opinion is on using death's door for another +1 end charge would the dps be that much different, or is it better to just get some nice boots to boost up your es, res, etc.

I thought about using those boots but in the end I decided that ES/RES was much more important. You want to get as much ES gear as possible to be able to face tank everything. You can always swap the boots and and test it out. Let me know how it works out for you.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Having issues hitting the 9aps. Any assistance would be appreciated.
why not use RT
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
TekSama wrote:
Having issues hitting the 9aps. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Make sure the tree is 100% exactly the same. Get as much attack speed/accuracy/dex on gear (for example my ring has attack speed on it). Also, leveling up gems and corrupting them to 21 (i.e. Accuracy gem) will get you more attack speed.

That should get you to 9 normal attack per second. If it's not, but close then I wouldn't worry about it.

"
pianokingx3 wrote:
why not use RT

We want to be able to crit (for the power charge to endurance charge conversion). With the current setup there is no reason to get RT as we have enough accuracy (that's including the poacher's mark which we need anyways for the life gain on hit).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 18, 2016, 7:43:57 PM
Here is all my gear. I realize that i am missing the 7% ias on ring but that shouldn't lead to the huge discrepancy in flat aps. As always your help is appreciated. Want to push this build to it's limit

Last edited by TekSama on Aug 20, 2016, 3:58:38 AM
"
TekSama wrote:
Here is all my gear. I realize that i am missing the 7% ias on ring but that shouldn't lead to the huge discrepancy in flat aps. As always your help is appreciated. Want to push this build to it's limit

Getting level 21 gems would be optimal (i.e. level 21 multistrike will give you 95% multiplier instead of 94%). Also, remember that with multi-strike you have to add 2 additional APS to your current total. So if you have 6.8 Attacks per second on your offense tab, add 2, now you'll have 8.8. This is because the "Supported Melee Attacks Repeat 2 additional times" is not calculated into your APS by default.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 20, 2016, 9:20:05 PM
Damnnnnn, thanks Unchained. I am over here screwin' up the word problem part of the damn build. I am totally where I need to be then. I was trying to hit the old APS numbers I used to get when I could use Blood Rage and Doryani's Sceptre to get insane numbers on this build. Was a little butthurt when GGG fixed that glitch. Might try and push this to 100 or try that poison COC you did which looked fun as hell.
"

Also, remember that with multi-strike you have to add 2 additional APS to your current total. So if you have 6.8 Attacks per second on your offense tab, add 2, now you'll have 8.8. This is because the "Supported Melee Attacks Repeat 2 additional times" is not calculated into your APS by default.

Lol that's not how multistrike works at all.

The APS number you see is what you actually have. If your character sheet says you have 6.8 attacks per second, then you have 6.8 attacks per second.

The repeated 2 additional times only counts for what happens when you push the attack key once. You will stand in place and do the attack 3 times, remaining in place for 3 x your attack time. For example, in the case of 6.8 APS, you would stand still for 0.147 s x 3 attacks = 0.441 s.

You got some funky math there dude.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
"

Also, remember that with multi-strike you have to add 2 additional APS to your current total. So if you have 6.8 Attacks per second on your offense tab, add 2, now you'll have 8.8. This is because the "Supported Melee Attacks Repeat 2 additional times" is not calculated into your APS by default.

Lol that's not how multistrike works at all.

The APS number you see is what you actually have. If your character sheet says you have 6.8 attacks per second, then you have 6.8 attacks per second.

The repeated 2 additional times only counts for what happens when you push the attack key once. You will stand in place and do the attack 3 times, remaining in place for 3 x your attack time. For example, in the case of 6.8 APS, you would stand still for 0.147 s x 3 attacks = 0.441 s.

You got some funky math there dude.

Yep, I misspoke or rather miswrote. I was trying to figure out why his attack speed was so low and glanced over his gems without thinking twice about it. The APS that you see on the offense tab is your total attacks per second.

Everyone is allowed to blunder at least once. Am I right? (;

@Teksama, can you also post your tree?
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 21, 2016, 4:40:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info