[2.3] LL BM Immortal Mjolnernaut Sledge Hammer! Uber Down, Best DPS Mjolner (with Videos)

I introduce to you the Immortal Mjolnernaut Sledge Hammer! It is extremely powerful in terms of damage and it has 100% physical immunity 100% of the time.

Videos:
Uber Double Vaal Bosses Deletion
Uber Trio Melted
Uber Atziri Down!

Twitch Stream: Click me! DO IT NAO! ~Arnold

Class Tree: Juggernaut
For the build, the best ascendancy is the Juggernaut because it greatly boosts the damage and helps us maintain endurance charges at max 100% of the time.

How it works:

We focus on getting as much attack speed as possible to proc Discharge. This is why we use molten strike combined with multistrike which will give us about 9 attacks per second, which is about 90 HITS PER SECOND!!!
We also go low-life to maximize the damage and to increase the number of Auras/Curses that we can run. Another important note, we also have 100% immortal call uptime. This means that you will be 100% immune to all physical damage. You can either use it with a CWDT setup or manually cast it yourself when you need it. When the immortal call goes off it will last for 6 or so seconds (3 second cooldown), this means that you can have it up 100% of the time.

We also use Mortal Conviction to squeeze in as many auras as we can to boost damage/defense.

Bandits:
Skill Point - Skill Point (or 8% Attack speed) - +1 Max Endurance Charge

Auras:
Haste
Discipline
Anger
Herald Of Thunder

Curses:
Poacher's Mark (Must Have. Enemies have 50% less evasion, and we gain life on hit)
Warlord's Mark (Must Have. For life leech)
Elemental Weakness (This curse is not needed but it's a nice bonus. If you don't have +1 curse volls devotion, then you can drop this curse.)

Gear and Links:
Besides the required gear below, the rest of the gear you will focus on ES/resistances/STR/DEX.

Required Gear:

Voll's Devotion is a must have, you don't need to have a +1 curse on it but it is a bonus.

My Current Gear:

Jewels:
For the jewels you want to focus on attack speed attributes. At the same time, you want to make sure you have enough DEX/STR. You have to balance your jewels to make the build works.

Primary Stats:
Increased Attack Speed With Maces
Increased Attack Speed While Holding A Shield
Increased Attack Speed With One Handed Melee Weapons
Increased Attack Speed

Secondary Stats:
DEX/STR Attributes (if needed)
Elemental resistances (if needed)
Increased elemental damage (fire)
Increased Area damage
Increased Fire Damage

Some of my jewels:

Flasks:
This is what I currently use for my flasks. Atziri's Promise is really good to have. The rest of the flasks is really up to you as long as have bleed removal and freeze immunity.

Credits:
James Woods (for helping me with the title of the build)
Ugotkickedman (for helping me with min/maxing the build)
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 30, 2016, 12:51:29 PM
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2016, 3:38:51 PM
Too much dmg and not enought defense .
You should use PoF and PoL , Saffell .
I doubt ES is better than life for mjôlner , even without any budget limitation .
Overall almost nobody can make your build because it requires about 68 k chromatics to make a 6 off color shav with this color combination .
Speaking of which , LMP/Additional accuracy are probably a bit too much , better go fortify .
Also you are showing off a lot of gear , but you don't even have a molten strike projectile enchant helmet !
Also keep in mind that too much hit/second is gonna make you lag even if you have a Nasa level computer , at a certain point it is better to focus on spell crit and Crit multi ( jewels ) than on attack speed .
Last edited by Clad777 on Jun 30, 2016, 7:39:50 AM
"
Clad777 wrote:

You can be immune to physical damage all the time, and have up to 8k ES. That seems more than enough, you can do Uber without problems.

"
Clad777 wrote:
I doubt ES is better than life for mjôlner , even without any budget limitation .

It is way, way better. Much more health pool, pain attunement, and you can put triple the auras thanks to Mortal Conviction.

"
Clad777 wrote:
Overall almost nobody can make your build because it requires about 68 k chromatics to make a 6 off color shav with this color combination .

You can find an off-color shavs online right now if you want to.

"
Clad777 wrote:
Speaking of which , LMP/Additional accuracy are probably a bit too much , better go fortify .

That'd require to have 3 reds and 3 greens as sockets, which is more difficult than 2 reds 4 greens. If you can get it though, go for it. But LMP is a big damage booster, and accuracy isn't bad at all.

"
Clad777 wrote:
Also keep in mind that too much hit/second is gonna make you lag even if you have a Nasa level computer , at a certain point it is better to focus on spell crit and Crit multi ( jewels ) than on attack speed .

Focus on crit multi, when your crit multi is nullified because of Elemental Overload?
Your crit doesn't do more damage.
"
bobobo96 wrote:
"
Clad777 wrote:

You can be immune to physical damage all the time, and have up to 8k ES. That seems more than enough, you can do Uber without problems.

"
Clad777 wrote:

It is way, way better. Much more health pool, pain attunement, and you can put triple the auras thanks to Mortal Conviction.

"
Clad777 wrote:

You can find an off-color shavs online right now if you want to.

"
Clad777 wrote:

That'd require to have 3 reds and 3 greens as sockets, which is more difficult than 2 reds 4 greens. If you can get it though, go for it. But LMP is a big damage booster, and accuracy isn't bad at all.

"
Clad777 wrote:

Focus on crit multi, when your crit multi is nullified because of Elemental Overload?
Your crit doesn't do more damage.

You pretty much nailed what my response was going to be.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 30, 2016, 9:45:50 AM
How do you level this build?
"
TekSama wrote:
How do you level this build?

For most of my builds I level using essence drain + contagion. However, all my characters are high level so I just respec with regret orbs.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
What is your discharge damage with 8/3/0 charges?
"

A lot. I don't trust the tool-tip in-game as it is often missing information or is plain wrong (i.e. Tooltip says 60k DPS, but in reality it's 2 mill DPS).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
"

A lot. I don't trust the tool-tip in-game as it is often missing information or is plain wrong (i.e. Tooltip says 60k DPS, but in reality it's 2 mill DPS).

You have 60k tooltip damage discharge with 8/3 with auras and no flasks? I find that hard to believe. Could you post a screenshot?
"
"
"

You have 60k tooltip damage discharge with 8/3 with auras and no flasks? I find that hard to believe. Could you post a screenshot?

You have multiple videos and you have the full guide available. Make the build and make yourself believe. (:
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info