New skill gem suggestion

New skill, which has an animation of giant(very giant) sword/tip of the sword protruding from earth.
Player summons/casts it on any place, it appears/hits from beneath in AoE. Its base/place where it appears can be covered in some mist/haze. Sword/tip of sword itself can be covered in some runes. After it hits sword/tip of sword retraces back into earth, or shatters, or disappears like mist together with mist/haze surrounding it like a spectre.
About its attributes, probably it can be another physical, spell, AoE, like blade vortex, bladefall.
Main color of its animation I see as more bluish, white-gray, silver, a little transparent.
Last bumped on Jul 14, 2016, 9:00:55 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I was wondering where I could suggest new skill gem and I found this thread! I'm not sure if I can insert my idea here, but first, i would like to say that your idea sounds interesting! I'd love to do a build with a skill like that! As for my idea, well, for some time, I want to do a detonate dead build, but the only way I can think of using this skill as a main skill is by using trap... The problem with this skill is the lack of ways to create corpses when dealing with tough monster, so I would like to suggest a vaal desecrate, which would be another means to produce corpses while your desecrate is on cooldown (i.e. desecrate is most often on cooldown when you try to achieve a decent clearing speed and you're always switching mob packs). In fact, vaal desecrate could be a skill that spawn corpses every x seconds for 6-10 seconds or something like that. Well, any new skills that could produce corpses would be fine, but i think a vaal desecrate would be interesting!
Last edited by Soul_Taker on Jul 14, 2016, 9:07:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info