Hideout Showcase

"
liquidSG wrote:
Chris, or anyone at GGG, what is the point of these? They are awesome but ultimately they serve no purpose without having templates so we can port them to our hideouts.

Wouldn't it be great if you had a Hideout Marketplace where we could purchase hideouts for $5 for instance and maybe give a part of that from each sale to the creator? Sounds like a good way to let the community make content and profits for you. Sure, there would be some technical stuff with hideout size limits and all that but you can figure it out.

While I support the market idea, the purpose of these showcases is to recognize the work of artists as well as to inspire others to try their hands at it or just inspire them in general. So no, even without a market, these posts still very much have a purpose. To suggest otherwise is to also suggest that public art museums and galleries, which similarly don't sell stuff, serve no purpose.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 29, 2016, 9:59:46 PM
Can we please have back hideouts of the week?
Or at least hideouts of the month, if player content or staff time is limited.

I enjoy seeing the devs record video of player's hideouts, especially in 1080p makes it easier to appreciate than static screenshots.
I was very disappointed when you pulled back the new hideout assets. Any estimation when they are going to be released?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
NIce work for all:) I hope we'll get a save for HO soon...
where is "Build of the week" and the new race season?
"
PopeJo wrote:
...and the new race season?

With the last year promised asynchronous racing, please.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I have a pretty nice hideout myself, though these ones may trump it.
Give us the ability to save hideouts, that we could try out/create new hideouts without having to lose what we've already created.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Jun 30, 2016, 2:31:29 AM
"
Toshis8 wrote:
Give us the ability to save hideouts, that we could try out/create new hideouts without having to lose what we've already created.

+1
"
Toshis8 wrote:

+1
Do what You will shall be the whole of the law.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info