Hideout Showcase

While the development team are currently busy working on performance improvements and creating new content, we thought we'd indulge in one of the more niche parts of the game, Hideouts. Today's news post is a showcase of recent community hideout submissions. In other news, we just deployed patch 2.3.1b.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Wow, these hideouts look awesome. Getting more clever these days.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Nicely done. They look great. Keep up the good work!
Wow
I'm glad to see that some people still bother with decorating their hideouts.

These submissions really look quite nice. I especially like the use of lighting in the first screenshot in the "Ruins of Shatal" gallery.
IGN: ArborealTeapot [Standard]
~Your Happy Hugfriend~ (Not Hugfiend...)
Holy shit that lost ruins hideout looks amazing.
~3945 18/12/2023
Last edited by Morelli_ on Jun 29, 2016, 9:22:06 PM
I would probably enjoy those more if they had quite a few more pixels in...
Dem metal chickens
Fixels the Pixels!
Chris, or anyone at GGG, what is the point of these? They are awesome but ultimately they serve no purpose without having templates so we can port them to our hideouts.

Wouldn't it be great if you had a Hideout Marketplace where we could purchase hideouts for $5 for instance and maybe give a part of that from each sale to the creator? Sounds like a good way to let the community make content and profits for you. Sure, there would be some technical stuff with hideout size limits and all that but you can figure it out.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Last edited by Obumbro on Jun 30, 2016, 2:34:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info