[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
"

NO OTHER RING other than the ward with ITS rolls, does more damage.. its NUTS... its a baby abyssus in itself.

The Warden's Brand has 30% reduce attack speed. Doesn't that reduce your damage by quite a bit?

Yeah, it's about a 5% loss in DPS over a good steel ring.

WB is pretty good if you're below level 80 (I used one until that time), but once you reach 80, a steel ring is a much better choice.
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
"

NO OTHER RING other than the ward with ITS rolls, does more damage.. its NUTS... its a baby abyssus in itself.

The Warden's Brand has 30% reduce attack speed. Doesn't that reduce your damage by quite a bit?

Yeah, it's about a 5% loss in DPS over a good steel ring.

WB is pretty good if you're below level 80 (I used one until that time), but once you reach 80, a steel ring is a much better choice.

For me, the warden is by far better than any steel ring for offensive purposes (if you have res and lots of life etc. already)

dps in town is 86541.4 with 2 steel rings
dps in town is 92300 with warden and the crappier of the steel rings (8 to 20 +phys)
dps in town is 97234.3 with warden and the better of the steel rings (10 to 28 +phys)

So i think, a good roll warden is bis offensively. But def have to have high rolls; my warden is 2 from perfect. Phys scales so ridiculously. The attack speed decrease is barely noticeable.

POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Oct 27, 2016, 12:15:29 AM
"

For me, the warden is by far better than any steel ring for offensive purposes (if you have res and lots of life etc. already)

dps in town is 86541.4 with 2 steel rings
dps in town is 92300 with warden and the crappier of the steel rings (8 to 20 +phys)
dps in town is 97234.3 with warden and the better of the steel rings (10 to 28 +phys)

So i think, a good roll warden is bis offensively. But def have to have high rolls; my warden is 2 from perfect. Phys scales so ridiculously. The attack speed decrease is barely noticeable.

Part of the problem is that your steel rings aren't very good (and one is terrible).

One of your rings contributes on average 14 physical damage and the other 19.

Compare your rings to these:

These offer on average 22 and 23 physical damage.

If you compare a nearly perfect WB to bad steel rings, WB will be better.

With my build and the two steel rings I've shown I'm at 464K DPS/totem self-buffed.
With my WB I'm at 448K DPS, a loss of about 3.4%.

My WB isn't perfect though, adding an average of 32 physical damage per attack; a perfectly rolled WB would add 35 physical damage per attack.

A perfect WB would still be a bit worse than my better steel ring but it's probably as good, or at least very close, to my less good steel ring.

WB is better than I thought (I was going by memory and wasn't comparing a perfectly rolled WB); but it's not best in slot.

In your gear you don't have shield charge or any other movement ability. Am I missing something or do you not use one?
"
DoctorLoco wrote:
In your gear you don't have shield charge or any other movement ability. Am I missing something or do you not use one?

its because i use only my quicksilver flask in my build. but many guys prefer a mobilty skill ;)
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
can any1 tell me how can inc AoE work with this ?
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
can any1 tell me how can inc AoE work with this ?

I'm not sure what you're asking about.

Hopefully this helps...

Use Inc AOE for map clearing but replace it with Conc Effect (usually) or Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance (helps against warband bosses, totem bosses and perhaps some others dealing high elemental damage) against bosses.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Nov 2, 2016, 3:35:24 AM

So with that equip i have only 254k DPS with Golem, Totem, Vaal Haste, ToH, Atziri Promise, Hatred and Herald of Ash. What i ded wrong with this build? I can't beat guardians :c
w/o Vaal lhaste
Atm 89 lvl w/o perfect jewels, help me please.
Last edited by xenalix on Nov 2, 2016, 10:56:45 AM
"
xenalix wrote:

So with that equip i have only 254k DPS with Golem, Totem, Vaal Haste, ToH, Atziri Promise, Hatred and Herald of Ash. What i ded wrong with this build? I can't beat guardians :c
w/o Vaal lhaste
Atm 89 lvl w/o perfect jewels, help me please.

for over 400+k dps u need roars flask, conc effect, and all gem 20/20, u can drop faster attack.
I see your skill tree takes couple nodes of resistence ( maybe to cap res because of your gear ?) so if I cap my res on gear ( belt and boots) and take dmg nodes instead what do u think ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info