[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Started this build yesterday and got it to Level 60. It's been a pretty fun experience. I completely agree that leveling without facebreakers can be but once I got them, the game became a joke. I have been able to get by on mostly a 2L Shield Charge for clearing packs (now 3L in cruel), and I usually drop the totem for large packs/bosses.

Totem DPS in Cruel Act 3 is currently at 42.3k DPS with Rallying Cry (up for 17 seconds due to ascendancy) and 37k without.

Gear is still pretty bad and jewels are almost non existent:

you are level 60 in CRUEL???? with tabula facebrakers and abyssus and you're complaining its too easy :)? k. mate you literally have all the end game gear for this build lol.
Last edited by idrgz on Sep 5, 2016, 7:11:55 AM
"
idrgz wrote:
you are level 60 in CRUEL???? with tabula facebrakers and abyssus and you're complaining its too easy :)? k. mate you literally have all the end game gear for this build lol.

Haha no complaints here and only just put on the Abyssus to see DPS before I went to sleep (did a hard grind to 60 just so I could equip it). I still think the jewellery and jewels will be the things I'd need to worry about the most as they are the only non unique (fixed damage) pieces of gear I can work with to increase DPS. Just wanted to give props to the build as I am enjoying it so far :)
i'd worry more about life and capping resists on merciless somehow, because in maps you will get hit like a truck :) and these totems dont attack instantly unlike fire so you have to take few hits before the mobs disappear even if you have 1 bajilion damage :)
Last edited by idrgz on Sep 5, 2016, 8:09:54 AM
Is Energized Armour really that great idea? It costs 1 jewell slot, and affects 2 nodes - change from 28% to 58% armour (another 18% node available). But in real numbers its, in my case, change from 10800 to 12400, thats 3% more physical reduction on level 82. Kinda hard to believe you cant get some better value for that...
"
evilmindcz wrote:
Is Energized Armour really that great idea? It costs 1 jewell slot, and affects 2 nodes - change from 28% to 58% armour (another 18% node available). But in real numbers its, in my case, change from 10800 to 12400, thats 3% more physical reduction on level 82. Kinda hard to believe you cant get some better value for that...

yeah im not sure about it either seems like shit :D id rather use some 8% life, and some dmg mods jewel
Hi guys,

I have 2 questions.

1) Is it better to have 5L Belly of the Beast or Rare 6 Link Armor?
2) Is it better to have Atziri Step or Rare Boots with higher Life pool and some Resistance?

Kind Rgds, Marek
In Game nick - Amarinho
"
Amare wrote:
Hi guys,
I have 2 questions.
1) Is it better to have 5L Belly of the Beast or Rare 6 Link Armor?
2) Is it better to have Atziri Step or Rare Boots with higher Life pool and some Resistance?
Kind Rgds, Marek

Simple, if you can stack max resist with Atziri Step, so go Atziri step, but for the start of league i think rare are better option or need to run as glasscanon.. :/ As i see all people with those crazy dmg doing this.. :D Tabulas, etc..
Got it but I would prefer 6L Rare with Life instead of Tablua.

But my question is related to End Game mapping - is it better to have 5L Belly (6L is like 8 or higher Exalts) or 6 link Rare with 90>life, resists for around 2-3 ex (which is in my budget)?
In Game nick - Amarinho
go armour.. resists and life and armour.. belly is awesome if you need more life which is always good BUT at 5K life already... resists might be the best bet and for the price, a 6L armour piece will work right now.. maybe save up for the 6L belly?

i regret not chosing this build; instead, i tried to make a chiefton build.. its sooo lackluster.. gonna change to this one

nice build.
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info