[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

You can't leech with totems and you don't take leech from berserker.
On the 'Advanced High-Budget' tab,

'Detailed & Gem Links' is :

Gloves: Enduring Cry -> Increased Duration -> Vaal Haste -> Vaal Grace
Boots: CWDT -> Stone Golem -> Vaal Lightning Trap -> Increased Duration

i want to use like this:

Gloves: Enduring Cry -> Increased Duration -> Vaal Lightning Trap -> Vaal Haste
Boots: CWDT -> Molten Shell -> Tempest Shield -> Stone Golem

The reason is; Vaal Grace is superior to the Tempest Shield obviously, but i always forget to activate it on oh shit situation, so at least tempest shield gives me some block on CWDT setup :)

My question is:
Molten Shell (lvl20) says : Shields break after 1508 total Damage is prevented. Can i use molten shell on my CWDT setup as an extra layer of absorb damage? (we have 'ancestral bond' so its damage part will not work surely but absorb part work right ?

Thanks.
Yes you can, and yes cwdt molten shell is a great add-on for any armour based character.

I've been making this build this league. I don't have curse on hit gloves so currently I run CwDT vulnerability, golem, and molten shell. I'm at 6.1k life with 7 endurance charges (and abyssus, of course) and haven't died in a week or so.
Last edited by codetaku on Dec 25, 2017, 8:33:00 PM
Boots: CWDT -> Molten Shell -> Tempest Shield -> Stone Golem

Guys...What lvl of gems I have to have to make this work. I used Molten Shell+ Tempest Shield and at first few lvls it worked great but at 14 lvl it stoped...what to do ? :]
First of all, thanks for this pretty nice build =) Leveling with this build was so easy and funny, like no other build before, those totems smashing everything in seconds.

But now at T10+ i struggle... Abyss is killing me nearly everytime and i feel very squishy. Got 5.8k life, max resistance and 7 Endurance charges. Did i missed something on my skill tree? Or is my playstile wrong? I try to put both Totems near to the mobs and start kiting around them, at abyss it isnt that easy with those annoying bats.

Should i change some gems? or what else should be bought/changed?

Thanks a lot =)
About the fire chieftain build: would it work with the new flammability amulet and avatar of fire from the tree? Also, how does the fire damage scale better than phys when you don`t have fire pen or blasphemy ele weakness on gems?
What do you think of keeping IC/CWDT/IncDuration at level 1. You would still get 3.2secs duration with 8 endurance charges(down from 4.4) but it would proc alot more. you could keep stone golem at level 20 and place it instead of herald of ashe. Yes, you would have to manually summon the golem! thoughts?!?!
I'm still leveling and at lv 59 atm, but i have 2 questions so far.

- Why do we take Iron Reflexes?

- Is there a way to get some kind of movement skill so we can get up to ledges etc, like flame dash, Leap slam or lightning warp or is shield charge the only one where u dont need a weapon?
Hopefully someone here can help me out, can't make up my mind.

How far can this build get me on a 3,5 ex budget?
My goal is to complete as many challenges as possible, hopefully guardians etc.

I am "slowly" leveling up my char while mainly playing my RF char to get currency
not sure if i have missed it. but what would you change for hardcore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info