[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Well I beat Shaper with a friend on this build, it worked out great. I used a bit from both you and Elua so thank you both for showing a great build off.

Forgot to link my gear so here it is

Last edited by cfreyrun on Sep 11, 2017, 10:32:18 PM

Thanks for this guide! got the shaper down at 87 with some ok gear without any problems

here is the gear i had

"
subiedude8 wrote:
"
lobsterzilla wrote:
any tips for Uber Atziri ? I have basically every "high budget" item but i keep getting randomly 1 shot by the vaals and the trio so i only have a couple portals left for Atziri ?

I would take abyssus off. The trio does a lot of physical damage.

i mean literally Uber Atziri, I can get to her pretty much deathless. I do so much damage i just gib the trio. Mymtotems get dumpstered by all the AOE in Atziri so I struggle.
"
lobsterzilla wrote:
"
subiedude8 wrote:
"
lobsterzilla wrote:
any tips for Uber Atziri ? I have basically every "high budget" item but i keep getting randomly 1 shot by the vaals and the trio so i only have a couple portals left for Atziri ?

I would take abyssus off. The trio does a lot of physical damage.

i mean literally Uber Atziri, I can get to her pretty much deathless. I do so much damage i just gib the trio. Mymtotems get dumpstered by all the AOE in Atziri so I struggle.

are you berserker or chieftain? Chieftain's totem are much bulkier
If anyone is looking to jump-start this build without getting all of the items/gems, I am seling my entire high-end setup as I won't be playing nearly as much anymore.

Check out my sale thread if interested, thanks:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1997781
I'm wondering, I seen two variant for this build. One like mentioned here - taking the Endurance Points/Life Regen per Endurance/Extra Jewel slot under Resolute Technique, while other just fill the missing points in the Sion Life wheel.

Why should I prefer one over the other?

"
Ranculos wrote:
I'm wondering, I seen two variant for this build. One like mentioned here - taking the Endurance Points/Life Regen per Endurance/Extra Jewel slot under Resolute Technique, while other just fill the missing points in the Sion Life wheel.

Why should I prefer one over the other?

Depends on your playstyle. If you prefer keeping your charges up to save you from a major hit/healing a bit more, then go with the extra charges. If you don't like charge upkeep and prefer health then go with the health.
"
cfreyrun wrote:

Depends on your playstyle. If you prefer keeping your charges up to save you from a major hit/healing a bit more, then go with the extra charges. If you don't like charge upkeep and prefer health then go with the health.

Ermm, I don't mind really. I guess I prefer the one who will make my life easier on Shaper and high level bosses as those are they real challenges? and therefore Life will be better options because you can't get many charges with single enemy/boss?
"
Ranculos wrote:
"
cfreyrun wrote:

Ermm, I don't mind really. I guess I prefer the one who will make my life easier on Shaper and high level bosses as those are they real challenges? and therefore Life will be better options because you can't get many charges with single enemy/boss?

You'll be able to push charges if you warcry enough but yeah, you usually lose them quickly on alot of the guardian fights or flat out just be blown up if something major hits you anyway.

If you don't wear Abyssus and wear Deidbellow it's even less of an issue since the charges are there to help prevent the one shots that will happen while mapping with Abyssus on.
"
cfreyrun wrote:

If you don't wear Abyssus and wear Deidbellow it's even less of an issue since the charges are there to help prevent the one shots that will happen while mapping with Abyssus on.

Actually I do :)
So Abyssus synergise better with another Charge. Ermm, In that case - I guess i'll take Charge. Thanks mate :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info