[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

What about maim support? It gives big dps increase compared to faster attacks in pob
"
lobsterzilla wrote:
What about maim support? It gives big dps increase compared to faster attacks in pob

I am also intrested in this. Same for Ruthless. Seems to be a very good support as well.

I think the order in terms of dps is about:

Concentrated effect --> Damage on Full life --> Damage on Full Life --> Melee Physical Damage --> Ruthless --> Added Fire Damage --> Maim --> Faster Attacks

So why do we prefer Faster Attacks and Added fire damage over Ruthless and Maim?

"
Scarar99 wrote:
Why do you have a level 20 cwdt paired up with your stone golem? When I do this, it wont let me cast the golem. It makes me pull out the cwdt to cast it.

it does what it says, Cast when dmg taken. it cast the golem when u take enough dmg...

Why would you only want to be able to case it when you take that much damage. Don't you want it up all the time? Also, it gets killed a lot more often than you take that much damage, so that means you have to continue to pop the gem out to recast?

Any advice on replacing vaal trap and grace?
"
Scarar99 wrote:
"
Scarar99 wrote:
Why do you have a level 20 cwdt paired up with your stone golem? When I do this, it wont let me cast the golem. It makes me pull out the cwdt to cast it.

it does what it says, Cast when dmg taken. it cast the golem when u take enough dmg...

Why would you only want to be able to case it when you take that much damage. Don't you want it up all the time? Also, it gets killed a lot more often than you take that much damage, so that means you have to continue to pop the gem out to recast?

Any advice on replacing vaal trap and grace?

The idea behind it is that you dont even have to think about recasting your golem.
Once it is up, you reach the damage treshhold before your golem is dead, which means it get automatically recasted with full life. This means you do not have any downtime which you would have wehn you casting your golem manually since you not always recognise instantly when your golem dies.
I understand the theory, but my golem dies way more often than I get hit for that much.

So I guess I am looking to replace the 2 vaal gems and the cwdt for the golem. Anyone have any recommendations?
cwdt + temporal chains / enfeeble / phase run

Chose what you like or adjust to content you play.

I prefer for maps temporal chains, for guardians ( or other harder bosses ) phase run.
Last edited by Elua on Sep 9, 2017, 4:33:05 PM
New to the build. What should I replace if I only have a 5link chest?
"
Askani127 wrote:

I see you have now 39 lvl and 6L tabula.
For fast, efficient living you need few items:

1.First get this gems and put they into linked shield:

2.Buy

It has movement and attack speed, plus some dex, all you need for faster leveling.

3.Next:

This combo will give you 20% attack and movement speed buff and mana regen. It's goodly good for leveling and fast maping too.

4.Next: buy better rings for your lvl, like this ones:

http://poe.trade/search/ononatekorisim

5.Next: when you reach 46 lvl buy this 2 items:

You can cut cost of amulet and helmet buying prophecies for upgrade pre-prophecy versions.
Last edited by Elua on Sep 10, 2017, 4:17:26 AM
how can i level fast with marauder? can i use totems?
"
Elua wrote:
"
Askani127 wrote:

I see you have now 39 lvl and 6L tabula.
For fast, efficient living you need few items:

1.First get this gems and put they into linked shield:

2.Buy

It has movement and attack speed, plus some dex, all you need for faster leveling.

3.Next:

This combo will give you 20% attack and movement speed buff and mana regen. It's goodly good for leveling and fast maping too.

4.Next: buy better rings for your lvl, like this ones:

http://poe.trade/search/ononatekorisim

5.Next: when you reach 46 lvl buy this 2 items:

Thanks for the tips. I was still wondering for later on when I can use a 5L belly of the beast I have to see which gem to remove. Or is it better to not use it and use a 6L

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info