[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
cloudscraper wrote:
Upgraded my gear, around 70c budget left (but lion's roar still to buy, around 30 for that)

what would you do?

Spoiler

I'd probably have a poe.trade live search going for a cheap 6l, probably a corrupted one that's colored correctly. Once I found a 6l I could afford, I'd switch to that + Diedbellow and then start saving for a real 6L, either belly or a good high life rare. I've never tried BOR with this build though; if you feel tanky enough, I'd just go straight for a Taste of Hate.
@cloudscraper

You got Alira switch?
Best next upgrade thing is get quality gems used in helmet, try buy 17q+ 18lvl+ ones cheap.
Also quality of Faster Attacks gem in shield is very important.
Next one are flasks:

6L chest can wait.

If you feel strong enough for uber lab do it asap, those enchants are super important part of survivability and playing comfort :

You will need "Twice Enchanted" prophecies and 5-20 runs to get proper ones.
When you got those 2 enchants you can swap life flask for utility one.
Last edited by Elua on Sep 7, 2017, 3:33:18 AM
What about maim support? It gives big dps increase compared to faster attacks in pob
"
Elua wrote:
@cloudscraper

You got Alira switch?
Best next upgrade thing is get quality gems used in helmet, try buy 17q+ 18lvl+ ones cheap.
Also quality of Faster Attacks gem in shield is very important.
Next one are flasks:

6L chest can wait.

If you feel strong enough for uber lab do it asap, those enchants are super important part of survivability and playing comfort :

You will need "Twice Enchanted" prophecies and 5-20 runs to get proper ones.
When you got those 2 enchants you can swap life flask for utility one.

Yeah, got Alira aswell. Mana is super easy now and I'm res capped with my gear.

Managed to sell a 6L evasion chest for a good amount of $$$$ :)

I have had absolutely ZERO problems with previous labs, I think I'll do uber lab in like 3/4 levels. I have 5.2k HP now, at 5.5 i'll try and do that, cause Izaro never touches us anyway.

Thanks Elua, I love you.

(and Jacqueline Carey)
"
Green9090 wrote:
"
cloudscraper wrote:
Upgraded my gear, around 70c budget left (but lion's roar still to buy, around 30 for that)

what would you do?

Spoiler

I'd probably have a poe.trade live search going for a cheap 6l, probably a corrupted one that's colored correctly. Once I found a 6l I could afford, I'd switch to that + Diedbellow and then start saving for a real 6L, either belly or a good high life rare. I've never tried BOR with this build though; if you feel tanky enough, I'd just go straight for a Taste of Hate.

You are definitely beefier with chest+dbellow, but you aren't squishy with this setup, either. The added block helps quite a bit, I still feel pretty resilient (even though I got a couple 50% hits during maps in the past few days, that scared me off like... A LOT...)

I'll keep your suggestions in mind too, if a very cheap 6L pops up I might consider it.
Would you want the tukohama's shield before the main dps flasks? I could obviously get something like the shield and lion's roar and promise but would be a little chunk away from Taste of hate, would that be preferable?
I got lucky with a few drops (two pure ex in like 20 minutes, what the hell :P) and got around 200c to spend.

Spoiler
Last edited by cloudscraper on Sep 8, 2017, 2:11:51 AM
LoL 2 uber lab Run
Can the budget version of this build do Shaper? Or do you need to have the high budget version? I was thinking of trying this build as my first boss farmer.
Tell me, why is my DPS so low?
https://pastebin.com/FbZAwn6j
I dont und...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info