[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
Hemaka1 wrote:
"
Green9090 wrote:
Lol are you kidding? I was looking right at your skill tree while I typed that. Updating it and then pretending you didn't is hilariously petty.

Btw you forgot to take out the Tireless wheel :) ;) XD

What a tool.

His pastebin link for path of building has been updated with those exact tweaks (except abyssus) since like 2 weeks so chill out man.

"
wiwigvn wrote:

Yeah, I got your point. Deidbell is cheap anyway. Or is it Deidbellow we need?

Deidbell is pretty decent, Deidbellow is obviously even better (and more expensive) cause of its 20% increased attack/movement speed after using warcry (which we use every 2 seconds or so). But for leveling Deidbell is more than enough.

My question is: if we're going with redblade tramplers (which I find superior to atziri's step), and the rest of equipment stays the same (belly, abyssus, great old one), would it be worth to dump the Iron Reflexes node? Cause without atziri's we would have a lot less evasion to convert.

Personally, I keep the IR node so that I can double-dip both jade and granite flasks but I agree that it does not help much if we do not have enough evasion. Better off use those passives for more life and/or a jewel.

Btw, another defensive solution is to use Bringer of Rains, which both increases your block and can blind bosses (equivalent to roughly 50% evasion chance according to PoB).

P.S: I'm already at lv84 so no more leveling, just want some more optimization. Got one-shot by Izaro in uber lab yesterday. Maybe I'll get rid of Abyssus after all, damn.

Last edited by wiwigvn on Aug 23, 2017, 10:42:54 PM
Since the BoR thread is a bit dead. Any ideas on next possible upgrades? I was thinking death's door and sin's rebirth ? Ihave about 200c right now

Note*
i usually use reg FB's not the ele weakness ones with witchfire, was just messign around with gear.
Last edited by lobsterzilla on Aug 24, 2017, 12:02:20 AM
"
wiwigvn wrote:
Yeah, I got your point. Deidbell is cheap anyway. Or is it Deidbellow we need?

My bad, I meant Deidbellow. Deidbell might be okay but the 20% move/attack speed makes shield charge so fast that no traps are a threat at all. They're both quite cheap anyway.
Sorry if this question has already been asked. Any tips for the uber lab traps? I've beaten it a few times, but the traps are always the ones to kill me. (Even though I swap a lot of my items when I'm not fighting izaro). Thanks!
"
nudt wrote:
Sorry if this question has already been asked. Any tips for the uber lab traps? I've beaten it a few times, but the traps are always the ones to kill me. (Even though I swap a lot of my items when I'm not fighting izaro). Thanks!

Are you sure you've been using (Enduring) Cry? It's a free life flask + regen that you should tap like every 04 secs. The only way uber traps can kill you is lag, or you shield charge/stuck in a trap. And yes, Abyssus is deadly to wear in traps so taking it off if you're not sure.
"
nudt wrote:

Don't wear Abyssus in Lab, it doesn't do anything for you except get you killed.

Try to get rings with more life on them, that's hurting you a lot. Shoot for a minimum of 60 life on each if you can manage it.

Never hesitate while running through traps; just plan first, then move fast. Shield charging through and hitting enduring cry a lot should let you survive just about anything as long as you aren't running with a moving trap for a long time. Trying to run back when you get scared will kill you a lot more often than charging forward and hammering life flasks.
LOOOL where the fuck did u get 2 MILLION DPS ?????????? :)))) it sounds like a shit teleshoping comercial.
"
HighBlow wrote:
LOOOL where the fuck did u get 2 MILLION DPS ?????????? :)))) it sounds like a shit teleshoping comercial.

I'm not even the original author...BUT

2 million dps is not unrealistic, I easily touched 700 k dps per totem with tukohama's fortress

gear

Spoiler
Last edited by Molochmane on Aug 24, 2017, 6:22:32 AM
"
HighBlow wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/tFugB

Profile is open. Need to change 2nd ring for much better, the amulet too, jewels are not perfect. I still don't have enchant on helmet and boots. And all other gear as well aren't 100%.
So much space for upgrade current DPS on Guardians/Shaper to 3M+.
P.S. ofc this is max possible DPS with all flasks up, shoked target, Vaal Haste etc, but anyway if u can reach it, then the author is right.
Also i want to say BIG THANKS to Guggel, it's my 1st good char and 2nd at all. I started to play in July and already Guards are izi pizi, all end game content is open for me. Feelsgoodman.
Last edited by PuglyGuy on Aug 24, 2017, 6:03:19 AM
"
Elua wrote:
I spend 2x 1c for science :D

Almost perfect Belly vs 1c body armours:

Belly Of The Beast: 7882 hp
Dragon Pelt, Glorious Plate 7771 hp
Ghoul Carapace, Dragonscale Doublet 7728 hp

( cold resist added by me for resell purposes )

7k+ life is very much, thats why u dont get that much more life from the belly, at lower hp u have way more benefit from 40% life than 150 flat life
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info