[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

nice build
"
NaBeRa wrote:
Hello and thank you for your great guide!

i am currently lvl45. as my damage felt a bit lacking, i used the skillpoints to get the second totem, since then its really better. looking through the gear, i looked up your belt, meligord's gridle (you have legacy version in it). i found this one: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Belt_of_the_Deceiver

DO you think its a good alternative? i myself have no clue how the damage of this build is calculated, but .... with the deceiver, i have 680DPS, with the meligord's i have 1080DPS....

is the +5-15 Damage so much more than 18% overall damage? Well, anyways. i clearly have to look up how the damage comes together.

+5-15 Damage + face breaker ;)
"
Krazy_X wrote:
May be i'm doing something wrong, or may be i'm just the worst poe player ever, but i'm dying in half of the maps that i do, and i'm only doing T10 maps at level 87, with capped resists and 4,9k HP, using Lion's Roar everytime that i can.

"
VestaSaleana wrote:
@Krazy_X
I am lvl 88 and am experiencing the same problems and having as same difficulties as you.

I can not even do uber lab, a small error in mechanics and I take HK

For higher tier maps I'm personally not comfortable with less than about 5.5K health and at gear completion I aim for just over 6K health. Be sure to get life rolls on jewels if you need to and get life on jewelry.

If you prefer a budget, tanky, slightly lower DPS variant of this build just swap out Abyssus for Bringer of Rain. You can do all content up to Shaper with this variant and you'll be much more sturdy against physical damage - you won't die nearly as often. Currently I'm using a BoR variant since I like the higher survivability and since I haven't had enough game time/luck yet to get all the gear for a 6-link chest variant.

Note - I would not recommend Lightning Coil for this build. Although physical mitigation would be nice, you'd have a miserable time trying to get resists capped. Plus you'd need to 6-link the coil (as opposed to BoR which you only need to 4-link).

As far as Uber Labs go, the third phase is just technique. Try to stay fairly close to Izaro and circle away from his attacks. Be sure to move out of his teleport circle if he casts that. This way you can see what attack Izaro is doing and keep circling (if necessary - sometimes he'll be attacking your totems and Izaro will be facing away from you - if that's the case don't circle into his attacks).

Here is a youtube of the OP fighting Izaro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nw3qc9zjs4
Last phase uber Izaro is at 12:52. Note that OP seems to have taken a smash from Izaro but was bailed out by Immortal Call. Generally you can avoid that if you just keep circling in one direction. Anyhow you get the idea - keep close to Izaro and circle.

Last edited by hankinsohl on Dec 19, 2016, 7:49:36 PM
Currently running this build in breach league have been using a voidheart ring seems good dmg but not sure if it is better then a high phys ring also without the resist from ring have to run res jewels so was wondering if anyone has tested this to see whats better dmg.
GL HF
"
frostbitess wrote:
Currently running this build in breach league have been using a voidheart ring seems good dmg but not sure if it is better then a high phys ring also without the resist from ring have to run res jewels so was wondering if anyone has tested this to see whats better dmg.

A steel ring is much better than a non-legacy voidheart - not only is total damage going to be higher, your damage applies immediately, meaning that mobs which might hit you if they were going to be killed by a damage over time effect, will not hit you because they're immediately dead. Also, as you mention, you can roll other useful stats onto your steel ring bringing additional benefit.
The guide tells you to use the jewel that converts ES to armor, but i just got to that part of the tree and noticed that those nodes have been changed and they give no ES anymore. Are they still a solid pick and what other changes does this need?
Hello.
Im playing little different variant with Tukohama's Fortress. About 430k dps on one totem with potions etc(0 auras due to blood magic). Additional armour for every totem we hava placed really help with dmg mitigation when we use abyssus. Literally 10-15mins ago i defeated my first shaper ever.
If anyone want to play Tukohama's Fortress then I can confirm that it works pretty good. Im also running with 6600hp(only 1 jewel with %maximum life and I have 5 jewel slots so i could have 7k+ easily) on 89lvl so I think this variant has little better survi.
my second breach shaper kill and deathless.
def : http://imgur.com/a/2FoUQ
off : http://imgur.com/a/AUFOT

6 jewels
6131hp
9992 armour (45%)
247 597 - Hatred + HoA + Golem + Totem up + AoE (ho no vaal skills)
578 098 - Hatred + HoA + Golem + Totem up + Con (ho no vaal skills) + Flasks
Last edited by copsliepeopledie on Dec 22, 2016, 6:57:04 PM
Check THIS MODS guys ;D - http://imgur.com/a/QJYPK

4 portal left. died one time coz my mistake =(
Last edited by copsliepeopledie on Dec 21, 2016, 5:49:13 PM
Is Iron refkexes realy that important? I Always Read its kind of uselesa because it doesn't Make much of e difference vs high damage hits, only good for Small hits.

And with some evasion u still have some chance to dodgen or am I whrong? Im doing this Building with bringer of rain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info