10 things I learned doing 40 uber izaro runs

"
6) The loot from chests has been nerfed considerably from a week or two ago-- I had done 10 or 12 runs much earlier in the league and got exalts and 6L's like crazy... now all I get are crappy div cards and quality gems

I think GGG didn't expect people to farm Uber Lab so easily, that's why the loot got ninja nerfed quick. It's true that it can't be farmed easy, but this whole Juggernaut meta has made all content a joke. Sure, you can do it with other classes if they have the items you listed. That's the expensive route. Juggernaut has free dmg mitigation, therefore they are all over the Uber Lab leaderboards.
Wait... you forgot number 11:

11. I'm an uber elite player and want to brag to everyone of my superiority.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
edit: nevermind
Last edited by vikroda on Jul 20, 2016, 3:38:27 PM
"
Arrowneous wrote:

what's the big deal about doing 40 uber izaro runs?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
FierceAgent wrote:
"
6) The loot from chests has been nerfed considerably from a week or two ago-- I had done 10 or 12 runs much earlier in the league and got exalts and 6L's like crazy... now all I get are crappy div cards and quality gems

I think GGG didn't expect people to farm Uber Lab so easily, that's why the loot got ninja nerfed quick. It's true that it can't be farmed easy, but this whole Juggernaut meta has made all content a joke. Sure, you can do it with other classes if they have the items you listed. That's the expensive route. Juggernaut has free dmg mitigation, therefore they are all over the Uber Lab leaderboards.

I havent played a juggernaut yet, but I am theory-crafting one. I did my challenges as an assassin and slayer.
"
Arrowneous wrote:

I'm not nearly as uber or elite as many other players--I'm simply sharing some thoughts about the challenge. Am I better than most? Sure, but there isn't any cause for you to be hostile against me. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info