10 things I learned doing 40 uber izaro runs

Izaro damage depend of your defense first of all so it's hard to answer you and then of Izaro's support.
With my league starter firestorm witch i just stacked as much hp as possible first week to try uber izaro and then used enfeeble + some endurances charges.
Noticed even with my damage reduction he could dealt around 5k(+) damage with some attacks. (+ in the case of a crit my estimation is around 8k damage on his charge or more but again it will depend of supports aswell etc ...).
Fortunately all Izaro's attacks are easy to dodge ( i guess GGG decided to make it pretty easy watching the forums past months ).

The flasks are important aswell depending of boss your are going to fight atziri / izaro etc .. it's always important to bring to correct one.

Not much to say it's always good to think about moving instead of trying to facetank everything :) Soo get some mobility aswell and that's it after first or two runs if you are already running the merciless one you will be comfortable in uber one.

Hf :)

I do not understand the gems in your helm. Why the phys to lightning?

Can you please explain it to me. I am kinda new.
"
Vapala wrote:

I do not understand the gems in your helm. Why the phys to lightning?

Can you please explain it to me. I am kinda new.

lol im just leveling it
"
Congrats... the end is so close! I picked Atziri (58 Runs left) and I still have 106 Maps to go.

Should I do 10 things I learned from doing 100 Atziri? :D

==========================================================================

6) The loot from chests has been nerfed considerably from a week or two ago-- I had done 10 or 12 runs much earlier in the league and got exalts and 6L's like crazy... now all I get are crappy div cards and quality gems

^

Yup. Still no confirmation but at some point, you know why there is silence. Bullshit imo.

I can already to what you will learn from doing 100 atziri kills.

1. wasted 100 atziri sets
2. wasted 100 atziri sets
10. wasted 100 atziri sets

At least on SC, after the first week it is a money drain, nothing has any value as even the most unskilled players can kill her in seconds.

I did 60+ runs in the prev league, only 1 hope and 1 mace drop, in the first week it was a good source of income, but later it was just crap :D

Overall I think I killed more than 100 times and most of them were full clears, not a single divcard dropped for the 6link chest and yeah, probably 2 hope drop and only 1 mace.
Yeah actually 43 runs in, I'm at 1 Sceptre 0 Hope, so that's a little sketch.

I wanna do Uber on my Bow guy but am not at the economic point where I can go buy a Hope.

I will say, it's great gem XP, and returns are helped a little with 6s and good mob density for currency.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I have a question for OP's and any other ppl experience: what izarro mods (aides and weapons) would you suggest for the extra keys?
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
I have a question for OP's and any other ppl experience: what izarro mods (aides and weapons) would you suggest for the extra keys?

Judging from merci izaro I would avoid the charges, makes him take less and less dmg when he loses life and also gains a lot of power to his attacks.

Curses, you definately not want vulnerability and temp chains on yourself.

As for the rest, they are not that lethal in my opinion.

Golems, generals, mobs, they essentially can make the fight easier as u gain flask charges from them.

The clickable statues and gargoyles, however I don't know, it is like a weaker version of the charges.
Last edited by krenderke on Jun 30, 2016, 5:34:31 AM
"
Congrats... the end is so close! I picked Atziri (58 Runs left) and I still have 106 Maps to go.

Should I do 10 things I learned from doing 100 Atziri? :D

==========================================================================

6) The loot from chests has been nerfed considerably from a week or two ago-- I had done 10 or 12 runs much earlier in the league and got exalts and 6L's like crazy... all I get are crappy div cards and quality gems

^

Yup. Still no confirmation but at some point, you know why there is silence. Bullshit imo.

Yes please do the

Note, you can add Horizontal Rule by typing [HR] just NOT CAPS.
Result:

No Problem,
Exile
"
pr13st wrote:

I did every mod /combination he could throw at me for as many keys as possible. And I did Argus everytime. This allowed me 3-4 keys per run (so epic when you get 2 more keys from a chest at end).
About mods you have to avoid Pr13st again it will depend of your build mostly.
I would avoid elemental essences support if you are playing a char without much defense on this it can hit really really hard.

Even tho you can kill them quite easily before they reach izaro if you pay enough attention :)
Except that i would always take the most keys possible even if there is a feel of ninja nerf nowdays i'm quite agree i still generate lot of currencies from these runs specialy when farming in 5 man group.

Edit: SpanishMonarch gratz on 40 by the way just saw that :)
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Jun 30, 2016, 10:28:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info