Most OP builds

Currently: Kinetic Blast and Blade Vortex.

I highly recommend all new players go them. Because they are op. And the more popular they are - the faster this shit will be nerfed.
How not to miss Skill Books /view-thread/1940679
Find Bameth /view-thread/1828226
Exas for new players /view-thread/1956615
Checking resources /view-thread/2453818
Don't use Shaper/Elder orbs /view-thread/2474890
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2016, 10:14:31 PM
Luckily things that are not played by streamers are not popular among noobs, so they won't get nerfed.
Not enough players read this. So up. Plz go Kinetic Blast for ranged, Blade Vortex for melee. The more people know thess skills are not balanced - the faster they will be.
Last edited by diablokiller1 on Jun 30, 2016, 8:46:44 AM
Where's LA + Frost Wall?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:27:27 PM
All other build are ok. U need to gear up for them, and they are not op. Including CoC. Everything is good for them.

With kb and bv - it's just unbalanced. Just unbalanced and must be balanced.
You can add "melee builds using Voidheart". Doesn't really matter what skill, EQ is of course very popular right now but anything physical/chaos would work well. At level 54, using Voidheart, I am 1 shotting blues and 2 shotting rares. With a level 27 weapon and 90% passive tree invested in life. Bonkers. Stashed my 5L Marohi for level 57, fully expect to 1 shot bosses for the rest of Cruel.
BV has bad coverage and KB is squishy. Trigger-Discharge specs are better than these on all fronts. They are not ok at all. Some ultra rare item shouldn't allow certain builds to enter god mode, even versus other builds decked out in ultra rare items.

Last edited by Zed_ on Jun 30, 2016, 1:20:36 PM
Translated: "Nerf X and Y because they are OP, but dont nerf Z because i play it!"
"
Namcap wrote:
You can add "melee builds using Voidheart". Doesn't really matter what skill, EQ is of course very popular right now but anything physical/chaos would work well. At level 54, using Voidheart, I am 1 shotting blues and 2 shotting rares. With a level 27 weapon and 90% passive tree invested in life. Bonkers. Stashed my 5L Marohi for level 57, fully expect to 1 shot bosses for the rest of Cruel.

Voidheart alone doesn't make you 1 shot stuff. With little or no scaling, poison and bleed are actually very weak. It doesn't double dip on EQ aftershock either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info