[2.3] Explosive Arrow - All content viable. HC/SC

Last edited by kamilrogoz on Aug 4, 2021, 8:54:23 AM
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2016, 5:09:57 PM
Did you level with Explosive arrow as well? Also would this build be viable for someone with low income/items and/or starting a league?
Better know this Suuwoop business n***** f*** around and get lit up in your liva, better consida Im a heavy hitta to spit a gat, so watch your mouth before I let loose and give ya that..... Fire
Did you level with Explosive arrow as well? Also would this build be viable for someone with low income/items and/or starting a league?
Better know this Suuwoop business n***** f*** around and get lit up in your liva, better consida Im a heavy hitta to spit a gat, so watch your mouth before I let loose and give ya that..... Fire
"
Techn9ne wrote:

Yes, I played EA from the start but I have to admit that it was rather underwhelming experience. The build start to come together around level 55-60 with 6L in Tabula Rasa.

This build can be played as first choice in new league - definitely. On budget with 5L? Can do, but I would pick Elementalist in this case.
The truth is that Explosive Arrow require lots of investments to see its power.
Last edited by kamilrogoz on Jun 30, 2016, 5:52:29 AM
Added new video to first post - T15 Twinned Abyss
One simple question, why no % increased explosive arrow damage enchant on the helmet? Thanks.
Hey, I just started playing this build, and I'm wondering what makes the Quill rain the 'only right choice'. Is it just the attack speed? Does projectile speed do something for us too?

I have a +3 bow gems bow laying around from a Caustic Arrow character, would you say its a viable replacement for the quill rain, or should I really spend some money and get the Quill?
How do you run Elemental Weakness maps? Do you use Essence Worm with Purity of Elements for them?
"
lik4n wrote:
One simple question, why no % increased explosive arrow damage enchant on the helmet? Thanks.

40% Increased EA Damage enachant will give lesser effect than Increased AoE because you will have already like 300-400% from gear and tree, while only 54% Inc AoE from gem and Amplify cluster.

"
pinneh wrote:
Hey, I just started playing this build, and I'm wondering what makes the Quill rain the 'only right choice'. Is it just the attack speed? Does projectile speed do something for us too?

I have a +3 bow gems bow laying around from a Caustic Arrow character, would you say its a viable replacement for the quill rain, or should I really spend some money and get the Quill?

Copied from Wiki:

Spoiler
"Applying additional arrows to an enemy extends the duration. When the target dies or the fuses expire, the arrows explode, dealing fire AoE damage to nearby enemies. The damage and AoE radius are proportional to the number of arrows fired into the target, up to a maximum of 5."

Basically, you want to stack 5 fuses as fast as possible, which is why Quill Rain is superior.

"
deadmeat9 wrote:
How do you run Elemental Weakness maps? Do you use Essence Worm with Purity of Elements for them?

This is good option, but I just don't bother and run them without capped resses. Little bit risky if you encouter reflect rare inside the pack.

Today I tried Core for the first time on this character. Rolled easy map just to see how it will go, and it was way easier and quicker than I expected (added screenshoot to first post). Build is definitely capable to take twinned down.

I am playing your build, because I dropped kaoms heart and decided I try something different and boy it is fun to play EA. I just finished cruel lab and got perma fortify. WHat do you think I should pick next - First to strike, last to fall or Inspirational? I am leaning toward first to strike right? BTW playing on HC and it really is fun. ALso, do phase acrobatics help against reflect also?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info