[2.3] 2MIL DPS (4MIL in theory) JUGGERNAUT New Era of COC DISCHARGE (Uber Atziri/ Core Deathless)

could i switch poacher's for warlord's if i don't have scold's and voll's, have you tried to make it more budget? :D i only play temp leagues :P or would you just suggest farming the 500+ chaos on another build and then switching to this?
Hi
I would like to ask why does your crit chance so high?
Your dagger is about 8.5% + 1.9%(from gem) = 10.4% base crit chance
but other increased crit chance from passive or gear only 350% w/o power charges
So how can you have 68% crit chance on your cyclone w/o any buff and jewel?
Or did I missed something?

Thanks
"
risko wrote:
could i switch poacher's for warlord's if i don't have scold's and voll's, have you tried to make it more budget? :D i only play temp leagues :P or would you just suggest farming the 500+ chaos on another build and then switching to this?

Sorry, this build is theorycrafted based on the effect of scold's and voll's devotion to get constantly max endurance charges. So I would say this build is not able to be run w/o any of these.

Btw, according to the description you're planning to do, its more like a self cast discharge.
"
lorence810 wrote:
Hi
I would like to ask why does your crit chance so high?
Your dagger is about 8.5% + 1.9%(from gem) = 10.4% base crit chance
but other increased crit chance from passive or gear only 350% w/o power charges
So how can you have 68% crit chance on your cyclone w/o any buff and jewel?
Or did I missed something?

Thanks

Hey thanks for asking,
The main reason is Im dual wielding, which means I take benefit from two dagger implicit global crit chance.
So, let's say we have 350% from tree,
50% from maligaro,
40%+40% from 2 of my daggers,
20% from CoC gem,
20% from PCoC gem,
and 108% from Crit strike gem.

Turns out I can have 68% cyclone crit with

and 65% with

IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
Just leaving my notes here nothing to see

Weapon: ???
Shield?: Remnant of Empires/Malachai's Loop/Saffell's Frame
Helm: Abyssus?/Scold's Bridle (to trigger kingsguard more)
Gloves: Veruso's Battering Rams/Surgebinders/Wyrmsign
Armor: Kingsguard
Boots: Death's Door(+1 end charge)/Wake of Destruction

Ammy: Extractor Mentis/Victario's Acuity?/Voll's Devotion
belt: Headhunter/Soulthirst/ANY RARE (+1 end charge corrupted)
Ring: x2 Kaom's Way (+2 end charges)

End Charges: 3+1+3+2+1+1 = 11 =1.1k hp insta leech per hit (that triggeres lvl 1 cwdt) and per scolds bridle (that triggeres lvl 1 cwdt)
How do you manage to get 5.5-6k hp without rare armour pieces?
"
Thefatpunk wrote:
How do you manage to get 5.5-6k hp without rare armour pieces?

I took around 210% life on tree, and around 400 str on tree.
Turns out I am able to get 5.5~6k life. Current stats is 5.7k life at lvl92, and each level give me additional 39life, So easy 6K life when I'm at higher level.
Last edited by aphrodite_1289 on Jul 2, 2016, 1:40:14 PM
KK, thanks for the answer. :) The build is super fun btw, first time having currency for such a cost intensive build - and obviously it's super fun to try!
I want to try this build now that I have currency and stuff to sell. What are the main differences between this setup and the ones that run mjoler as main hand weapon? It has always been my dream build. Any differences would be appreciated so I know which one is for me. Thanks
What do you think about Divinarius dual wielding instead of the rare skeans?

Do I need the "cant evade hits" for the build to work? (Divinarius got good stats just not the cant evade hits)

Real good ones start at 20 exalted.... bit too much for me.
Last edited by Lokji on Jul 3, 2016, 10:10:53 AM
"
terferi wrote:
I want to try this build now that I have currency and stuff to sell. What are the main differences between this setup and the ones that run mjoler as main hand weapon? It has always been my dream build. Any differences would be appreciated so I know which one is for me. Thanks

Mjolner build is always less offensive but more defensive.

From the defensive aspect, mjolner build can use shield (saffel, or Rise of phoenix), which means they're able to take less elemental damage(not phys) than my dual wielding CoC build. But we're same tanky against physical dmg.

Lets say today we're fighting against Uber Atziri. Mjolner build might be able to facetank the small flameblast, but my build need to self dodge (or use decoy totem to solve the problem.) cause we cannot tank it.
Today if we're fightning against Uber Trio or Core Malachai, both of these builds have the same defense to deal with them.

From the offensive aspect, my coc build can always slain any boss double or even tripple faster than any mjolner build. Cause Our dps are not in the same level.

So, if u wanna be more tanky to against elemental-dmg-type bosses, mjolner build would be a good choice.
If you want a lot more violent damage, my build would be better.

"
Lokji wrote:
What do you think about Divinarius dual wielding instead of the rare skeans?

Do I need the "cant evade hits" for the build to work? (Divinarius got good stats just not the cant evade hits)

Real good ones start at 20 exalted.... bit too much for me.

You lose too much by dropping the "hit cant be evaded" mod. I wouldn't do that.

How come does a decent vagan dagger cost 20ex? Literally you only need to buy a vagan dagger with a prefix mod for couple of chaos, like

Then you will be able to add multimod/ spell dmg/ crit chance/ ias on it. The total cost should be less than 3ex
Last edited by aphrodite_1289 on Jul 3, 2016, 11:13:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info