[2.3] 2MIL DPS (4MIL in theory) JUGGERNAUT New Era of COC DISCHARGE (Uber Atziri/ Core Deathless)

I have a question (sry im a noob to coc). Discharge is criting also right? not just the cyc to proc it. Where does our crit for that come from? >_>

Also even with nerfs in 2.4 this would still be viable build no? I really wanted to try it this league ;_;
"
Morning32 wrote:
I have a question (sry im a noob to coc). Discharge is criting also right? not just the cyc to proc it. Where does our crit for that come from? >_>

Also even with nerfs in 2.4 this would still be viable build no? I really wanted to try it this league ;_;

Discharge on its own is "releasing" all charges u have, does not mean critting or anything. Cyclone create charges when crit, at the same time, discharge has the chance to release all those charges to deal damage.

Plugged it in CoC make it cast when you crit (from 2.3 backwards there is a 60% chance to cast the spell when u crit)

Now this build is viable but lost around 30% of its damage as I reckon. Not worth it at all considering the currency u invest in.
Last edited by greendragon2194 on Sep 4, 2016, 4:23:59 PM
did op give up on the build?
He should, it was meh to begin with, just his way of trying to create demand for scold's briddle in std. ( he bought like gazzillion after torment as investment)
"
Morning32 wrote:
did op give up on the build?

CoC nerf
Discharge Nerf
Unflinching (Juggernaut) Nerf

This build got nerfed to extinction.
is this at all viable anymore?
so good how Fookyamnn create shit builds. and now one cares.
haha. doubling your crit multi doenst double your dps!!! check your crit chance. the true knowledge bombs droped by clueless rayamnn once again. BTW FOR ALL THE CRIT MULTI NERDS OUT THERE. if u have zero inc spell dmg. crit multi doing close to nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info