[2.3] 2MIL DPS (4MIL in theory) JUGGERNAUT New Era of COC DISCHARGE (Uber Atziri/ Core Deathless)

"
Dartagnan_cz wrote:
Hey man, love the build but i have a issue with health. Im running the dual curse build atm. I optimized my resists with jewels and even though i have +% life on all my jewels im sitting on 4.3k health (im 84 lvl so i have few %life nodes left in a tree). My problem is Argus in uber lab, while Izaro is not a problem, Argus one shots me. Also my other problem is with mana. While im running HOI im on 74 mana :).

U need around at least 5k life to do Uber lab properly. In your case I recommend placing a decoy totem prior to facing Argus. After that pop the granite flask (try to roll it with % armour increase and if possible increase duration) and roll your cyclone.

However, Its strange for me that why Argus is more of a problem than Izaro in Uber lab to you? IZaro when fully buffed is like fighting 3 Argus at the same time xD

For mana, if you have serious problem with it, drop HoI and craft/get a cold damage mod on your dagger. Check out my character TooEZForRTZ for the dagger. You can craft the mod for couple of Augmented orbs or be lucky by slamming regal (like me xD).

For normal mapping (dual curse), run blasphemy with poacher's mark/warlord's mark for mana. For long boss fight, just get a mana flask for dual damage curse.
Last edited by greendragon2194 on Aug 14, 2016, 3:05:34 PM
"
"
Dartagnan_cz wrote:
Hey man, love the build but i have a issue with health. Im running the dual curse build atm. I optimized my resists with jewels and even though i have +% life on all my jewels im sitting on 4.3k health (im 84 lvl so i have few %life nodes left in a tree). My problem is Argus in uber lab, while Izaro is not a problem, Argus one shots me. Also my other problem is with mana. While im running HOI im on 74 mana :).

To solve ur problem, I need to know wat tree/gears u'r using currently.
You could either link them here or make ur char profile opened.

Aight i made my characters visible.
"
Dartagnan_cz wrote:
"
"
Dartagnan_cz wrote:

AS i suggested, u might wanna craft add cold damage on BOTH of ur dagger and drop HoI. If poacher's mark blasphemy does not satisfy your mana cost, consider warlord mark but that's would be second option (see me and aphrodite_1289 discussion in 2, 3 previous pages) .

BTW, u should put flammability curse on the marohi and lvl it. For tough, beefy bosses you wanna have 2 offensive curses and melt them. Use a mana flask to solve the mana issue. Also consider righteous fire if you can handle it
Last edited by greendragon2194 on Aug 14, 2016, 11:00:58 PM
"
Dartagnan_cz wrote:
"
"
Dartagnan_cz wrote:

Your profile looks fine.
You have the issue bcz u'r at low level and only lvl2 enlighten atm.

For life issue,
You're still able to have additional 50%~65% max life on tree when you're in higher level (BTW, you should'v taken Heart of the warrior first). Not to mention you can have +12 life per level.
So ya, you'r able to reach 5500~6000 life eventually.

For mana issue,
I would suggest you to take a +max mana node (Mana flows, Revelry, Druidic Rite), I would recommand you to take Druidic Rite which also gives you flask duration and charges gain to map more smoothly. After you have 1000~1100 mana, you can get
1. 90~99 unreserved mana with lvl2 enlighten
2. 110~121 unreserved mana with lvl3 enlighten
3. 150~165 unreserved mana with lvl4 enlighten

For clearing map, 110~121 unreserved mana should be enough alrdy cause you can always gain mana back from poacher's mark.
For Boss fight, you could simply turn off poacher's mark which is useless for boss fight so that you can trigger another curse from ur vengeance/COH (In your case, you could drop iaoe and link flammability). You can also bring a mana flask instead of silver flask when you're fighting with some tough boss like Malachai in case the duration of fight is long enough to drain all ur unreserved mana.

You can also take greendragon2194's suggestion. Its another solution for mana issue which doesnt require enlighten. Mine requires at least lvl3 enlighten. The drawback of his is that his discharge wont be able to shatter enemy.
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
"
Your profile looks fine.
You have the issue bcz u'r at low level and only lvl2 enlighten atm.

For life issue,
You're still able to have additional 50%~65% max life on tree when you're in higher level (BTW, you should'v taken Heart of the warrior first). Not to mention you can have +12 life per level.
So ya, you'r able to reach 5500~6000 life eventually.

For mana issue,
I would suggest you to take a +max mana node (Mana flows, Revelry, Druidic Rite), I would recommand you to take Druidic Rite which also gives you flask duration and charges gain to map more smoothly. After you have 1000~1100 mana, you can get
1. 90~99 unreserved mana with lvl2 enlighten
2. 110~121 unreserved mana with lvl3 enlighten
3. 150~165 unreserved mana with lvl4 enlighten

For clearing map, 110~121 unreserved mana should be enough alrdy cause you can always gain mana back from poacher's mark.
For Boss fight, you could simply turn off poacher's mark which is useless for boss fight so that you can trigger another curse from ur vengeance/COH (In your case, you could drop iaoe and link flammability). You can also bring a mana flask instead of silver flask when you're fighting with some tough boss like Malachai in case the duration of fight is long enough to drain all ur unreserved mana.

You can also take greendragon2194's suggestion. Its another solution for mana issue which doesnt require enlighten. Mine requires at least lvl3 enlighten. The drawback of his is that his discharge wont be able to shatter enemy.

Well mana is not that big of an issue, i can run with HOI and clear maps quite fast. Now that i realocated my points to Mana Flows i am over 1k mana and will buy Enlighten lvl 3. As for life i will take the Heart of the Warrior and rest of the life nodes and see how high i can get with the life. Also you suggested some enchant that can take care of mana problems on boss fight without mana flask?
"
Dartagnan_cz wrote:
Well mana is not that big of an issue, i can run with HOI and clear maps quite fast. Now that i realocated my points to Mana Flows i am over 1k mana and will buy Enlighten lvl 3. As for life i will take the Heart of the Warrior and rest of the life nodes and see how high i can get with the life. Also you suggested some enchant that can take care of mana problems on boss fight without mana flask?

% life/mana regen when you're hit recently
% life/mana leech when you've killed recently

Both of them are good, but they cannot cover all cases of boss fight.
That was why i said turning off poacher's mark is a good solution when you part in a long duration boss fight, and u can also bring a mana flask instead of silver flask if its an even longer duration boss fight.
I alrdy explained the other advantage of turning off the poacher's mark which is you can use another curse in ur vengeance/curse on hit combo. It means you can use elemental weakness and flammability in ur case to kill boss faster.

If you want to run uber lab, remember to bring granite flask with % increased armour instead of silver flask to ensure that you wont get one shot.
ok, I re-read the conversation about curses and everyone seems to have their own personal preference.

I prefer Assassin's Mark to help Cyclone crit more but, more importantly, to help the Discharge spell crit more.

The only upside I see from Poacher's Mark is more flask charges??

Perhaps because I use a Vinktar Flask I don't notice the mana benefits from Poacher's Mark? I am thinking about re-coloring my 4L to test Poacher's Mark again, that is the only reason I brought this up.
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Aug 19, 2016, 10:05:06 PM
"
ok, I re-read the conversation about curses and everyone seems to have their own personal preference.

I prefer Assassin's Mark to help Cyclone crit more but, more importantly, to help the Discharge spell crit more.

The only upside I see from Poacher's Mark is more flask charges??

Perhaps because I use a Vinktar Flask I don't notice the mana benefits from Poacher's Mark? I am thinking about re-coloring my 4L to test Poacher's Mark again, that is the only reason I brought this up.

You can gain mana on hit with ur cyclone when u use poacher's mark. So you dont need vessel of vinktar to solve mana issue. Instead, you could use silver flask for better clearing speed and proc rate.

In my case, I felt the proc rate/discharge dmg is good enough, and I one-shotted packs very frequently. So i prefer better clearing speed (Poacher's mark). If you had different experience, you can use assassin mark for better dmg.
Last edited by aphrodite_1289 on Aug 22, 2016, 3:33:30 AM
OKAY This build is nerf straight to the ground on 2.4....

Glad I tried this one before the nerf. Too much fun

You will be missed ヽ( ಥ﹏ಥ)ノ ヽ( ಥ﹏ಥ)ノ
"New Era of COC DISCHARGE" hahaha yes, the era of non CoC builds LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info