[2.3] 2MIL DPS (4MIL in theory) JUGGERNAUT New Era of COC DISCHARGE (Uber Atziri/ Core Deathless)

**update Enchantment**
Boots:
Regenerate % of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently (Bcz we can always hit ourselves with Scold's Bridle and enjoy the life/mana regen.)
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
Last edited by aphrodite_1289 on Aug 1, 2016, 2:31:34 AM
"
**update Enchantment**
Boots:
Regenerate % of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently (Bcz we can always hit ourselves with Scold's Bridle and enjoy the life/mana regen.)

Yes, but we have to small mana pool, to make this 2% per sec usefull.
"
lapilesos wrote:
"
**update Enchantment**
Boots:

Yes, but we have to small mana pool, to make this 2% per sec usefull.

Im currently have 730 mana and this regen even keep me out out my mana flask mate :D As long as immortal call havent kicked in, the regen will work and no mana flask needed :)

"
**update Enchantment**
Boots:

Note that immortal call WILL nullify this effect as u cant get hit during that time. Dont rely on this for regen for RF
Even if you have 1000 mana (let us aggravate a bit) you will get 20 mana sec. With rest of manaregen this should keep Cyclone costs(around 30 mana/sec) balanced. BUT, in boss fight you will have 100% IC uptime. So if boss didn't have some elemental damage you will loose this regen for whole fight.

mana on hit or mana leech is more reliable.

And yes, i have such enchant.

Cheers.
"
lapilesos wrote:
Even if you have 1000 mana (let us aggravate a bit) you will get 20 mana sec. With rest of manaregen this should keep Cyclone costs(around 30 mana/sec) balanced. BUT, in boss fight you will have 100% IC uptime. So if boss didn't have some elemental damage you will loose this regen for whole fight.

Cheers.

I understand ur argument.

But mine is, regen enchantment works for every boss, every situations whilst leech one does not (e.g Atizir and any other bosses who lack of trash mobs around it).

We have 6sec duration immortal call with 10 endurance charges (7sec with 11 charges). So in the extreme worst case, we will have 2% regen for 4 sec per every 6~7 sec. But in normal case, if we can get hit by non-phys dmg in boss fight, then we can always have the 2% regen. (or we can even use taste of hate to not only mitigate receiving phys dmg but also force us to get hit by cold dmg in some specific boss fights.)

Anyway, everyone have their own taste and I respect that, so I think it'd be fair to keep the leech enchantment in my guide.
Trypanon version viable you think?
"
"
lapilesos wrote:

Cheers.

But mine is, regen enchantment works for every boss, every situations whilst leech one does not (e.g Atizir and any other bosses who lack of trash mobs around it).

We have 6sec duration immortal call with 10 endurance charges (7sec with 11 charges). So in the extreme worst case, we will have 2% regen for 4 sec per every 6~7 sec. But in normal case, if we can get hit by non-phys dmg in boss fight, then we can always have the 2% regen. (or we can even use taste of hate to not only mitigate receiving phys dmg but also force us to get hit by cold dmg in some specific boss fights.)

Anyway, everyone have their own taste and I respect that, so I think it'd be fair to keep the leech enchantment in my guide.

Taste of hate - good convesion argument. Will work.
Getting hit by elemental from Atziry... not good idea espetially for über :)
"
Moeses wrote:
Trypanon version viable you think?

Viable, but weaker and cost is about same as dagger version. There was a series of discussion about it in page 8 to 10, check it out if you want.
"
lapilesos wrote:
"
"
lapilesos wrote:

Cheers.

Taste of hate - good convesion argument. Will work.
Getting hit by elemental from Atziry... not good idea espetially for über :)

The Atziri here i meant is that leech enchantment wont work cause there's no trash mobs around atziri, so you could never trigger leech condition when u fight with atziri (or any other bosses that lack of trash mobs around it). But with regen enchantment, you can always trigger the condition as i explained previously. (I never said we have to get hit by atziri to trigger to condition, dont misunderstand it.)
Last edited by aphrodite_1289 on Aug 3, 2016, 9:02:34 AM
This build is increadibly strong for Uber lab. However, RNGese can still fuck you up in Uber lab. There can be times where Immortal is just down and you have no End charge. I got into that situation like 3 times and Izaro managed to one shot me in such tiny time frame T_T (I had him fully buffed for the keys). Can u add the tips for those who wanna use this build to farm Uber lab that decoy totem and granite flask with % armour are pretty much must for this build? Helps a lot with such situations.

Also even this build is very tanky, some Uber buffs combinations on Izaro are super RIPPING. I find Charges and Essence combination are amongst the worst. Try to avoid farming Lab on such days

Not that this build is crap, just that the game has some mechanics designed to 1 shot you xD
Last edited by greendragon2194 on Aug 3, 2016, 10:41:55 AM
"
This build is increadibly strong for Uber lab. However, RNGese can still fuck you up in Uber lab. There can be times where Immortal is just down and you have no End charge. I got into that situation like 3 times and Izaro managed to one shot me in such tiny time frame T_T (I had him fully buffed for the keys). Can u add the tips for those who wanna use this build to farm Uber lab that decoy totem and granite flask with % armour are pretty much must for this build? Helps a lot with such situations.

Also even this build is very tanky, some Uber buffs combinations on Izaro are super RIPPING. I find Charges and Essence combination are amongst the worst. Try to avoid farming Lab on such days

Not that this build is crap, just that the game has some mechanics designed to 1 shot you xD

Try Doedre's Elixir if you experience the moment of no IC and 0 End Charges.

I also run uber labs a lot and all the runs are easy.

With tons of regen from two kaom's, I just ignore every trap and WB to exit right away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info