Oro's Flicker Build LF Tips

Hello
I recently started an Oro's Flicker build after respecing from Blood Rage one, which I disliked because of phys degen instead of old chaos one.

So, I wanted to ask you guys how could that be improved.

My planned skill tree up to lvl 100:

That's my Oro, I know it could use some better stats but I lack currency to upgrade it.
What links would be best to add to flicker, there's fire pen awaiting 6L, but is there anything better?
Rest of my gear

(ignore the blood magic golem, I have ~95% mana reserved so not enough to cast golem :P)

I'm planning to replace my Deodre's Damning with some rare ring, but I'd need to get a +1 curse necklace first.

I'm curious if I should use Kaom's Heart, my health is only 2.600 atm, With Kaom it should reach around 3.5k which seems decent. I'm still seing mobs that oneshot me at maps few levels abouve my own.

Another problem, is that I'm not sure if the curses are worth having, I'd like to replace warlord's mark but there seems to not be enough leech sources when I'm fire dmg.

Currently I have 4200 tooltip damage and 10 aps, seems decent so I'm more interested in survivability. I'm capable of leeching out of most constant damage, so biggest problems are with heavy one hits.
Last edited by matiusz on Jun 29, 2016, 2:00:25 PM
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2016, 4:29:04 PM
You don't have nearly enough life in the tree. With flicker strike particularly, you have absolutely no control over your character, so you need to be significantly tankier than most other builds in order to avoid random 1shots. With oro's you also are choosing to take 1.1x damage from physical and fire damage, so you're even more susceptible to randomly exploding.

I would use a skill tree more like this:

In high tier maps I would consider anything under 6k life to be abysmal
getting more curses is an insanely powerful mechanic, but it's simply too many points to be efficient for your build, i would drop one curse and just run warlord's
How to make currency in Path of Exile, a comprehensive guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Ig9_8XjC8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info